EXOR Studios has released a demo version of its twin-stick shooter and Tower defense hybrid, X-Morph: Defense, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game released in August to positive reviews.
“Unprecedented destruction of fully dynamic environments provides a never seen before level of tower defense freedom,” wrote EXOR in a press release. Here are the game’s key features:
– Build your towers anywhere on the map.
– Destroy obstacles, collapse buildings and bridges to change enemy paths.
– Connect towers with laser fences that block enemy movement.
– Smart enemies – there are no predefined enemy paths. Enemies adapt to the changing battlefield and your tower placement, making the challenge a lot more interesting.
– Advanced tower types – different kinds of enemies require different defense strategies. Build advanced towers to counter special enemies.
– Don’t wait for your enemies – engage them directly with the X-Morph fighter.
– Morph into four distinct fighter forms, each one with a different weapon and special ability.
– Fight huge, building size, mechanical war machines. Each boss fight is unique and heavily influences the gameplay environment. Entire cities will be destroyed.
SPLIT SCREEN CO-OP
– Fend off the human threat with a friend at your side.
SINGLE PLAYER AND COOP STORY CAMPAIGNS
– take over the Earth by invading locations all around the globe including South Africa, Russia, USA, Japan, China, Britain, Argentina and other countries
– upgrade your towers and abilities throughout the course of the story campaign
– the entire story campaign is available in coop mode
– coop missions include additional enemy waves that create a new gameplay experience
– three difficulty modes
You can check out a launch trailer above.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
The post X Morph Defense PS4 Demo Released appeared first on The Video Games.