The beta will be open to all players.
Call of Duty: WW2‘s PC beta will kick off in just a few weeks.
Developer Sledghammer Games revealed that the beta begins on September 29, and will run through October 2nd on Steam for all PC players.
The minimum PC specs for the beta are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
The recommended PC specs for WW2 will be revealed at a later date closer to the game’s launch.
For more on Call of Duty: WW2, check out IGN’s preview of the game’s Nazi Zombies mode, as well as this overview of all of its preorder bonuses.
Alex Gilyadov is a freelance writer for IGN. Be sure to check out his YouTube channel and follow him on Twitter.