Previously scheduled for release this month, the remaster of Lock’s Quest is now launching on May 30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, THQ Nordic announced today. A reason for the delay wasn’t given.
Here’s the description for Lock’s Quest:
In this remastered version of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution
THQ Nordic didn’t say how much Lock’s Quest will cost.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
[wp-discord server_id=”158250020301307904″ theme_class=”wpd-white” member_count=”0″]
The post Locks Quest PS4 Release Date Delayed to May 30 appeared first on The Video Games.