NieR: Automata has a total of 26 endings. The majority of them are silly joke endings, and one even has you fully max out every weapon in the game. Here’s a complete list of all the endings in the game.
Note: When you beat NieR: Automata for the first time, you will get ending A. You will also get the opportunity to save your game. Saving the game after you beat it will enable the ability to start a second Playthrough. You get to keep all of your levels and equipment, and the levels will be slightly different compared to your first playthrough. The same rules and steps apply to start your third playthrough, which is required for some endings!
- Complete the game for your first time.
- Continue from your save file after completing ending A.
- During your third playthrough, choose A2 during the final boss. Then select the dialogue option “No” to POD’s request during the end credits.
- During your third playthrough, pick 9S during the final battle before selecting the dialogue choice “I’ll go with you.”
- After completing either C or D’s ending, say “Yes” to POD’s request, and then complete a mini-game.
- During the “B” playthrough, hack the machine and wait until all time has been exhausted.
- Once you successfully complete ending A, fail the mission when 9S arrives at the crane.
- When the Goliath enters the city, abandon the mission and fail.
- During your first playthrough, get to Copied City and defeat the boss. Then run away from 9S afterward.
- Kill the Pastor is Chapter 09-01_3.
- After speaking to Jackass at the Desert Camp, eat the Mackerel Fish.
- Run away from the boss in Chapter 10-02.
- When you’re playing as A2, do not enter Pascal’s Village.
- In Pascal’s Village, slaughter the villagers.
- On your third playthrough, run away from the final boss.
- During your third playthrough, allow 2B to die from the virus.
- During your third playthrough, lose 2B while playing as 9S.
- During Chapter 14-05, destroy the robot allies near Pascal.
- During your third playthrough, run away from Popola and Devola during the tower hack sequence.
- Remove your operating system chip.
- Use your self-destruct ability to blow up the bunker.
- When the Tower Hack Sequence starts in Chapter 17-01, fight alongside Devola and Popola until their energy is drained.
- Die during the first mission of the game.
- Avoid helping A2 and 2B at the Commercial Center, when they first meet.
- Make sure that Emil self-destructs during the mission “Emil’s Determination.” — You must have every mission completed, every weapon upgraded to their max capabilities, and be level 99 to get this ending!
- Murder Pascal once you save her.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
The Video Games
The post All Endings – NieR Automata Wiki Guide appeared first on The Video Games.