Ubisoft has outlined the latest Watch Dogs 2 patch, title update 1.08, which is designed to lay the groundwork for next week’s T-Bone Content Bundle.
Set to become available later this week, the update brings with it a slew of balancing tweaks and big fixes (the details of which you can find below) while there’s also mention of some new gameplay features. For instance, the ability to replay any mission that is part of a Main Operation is set to be introduced, alongside the option to select the difficulty level at the beginning of the game. Another minor addition coming with update 1.08 on consoles — it’s titled 1.07 for those on PC — is a tweak that allows you to see another player’s Hacker Level when you profile them.
Here is the list of bug fixes, courtesy of Ubisoft:
- Leaderboard rewards: If you earned a leaderboard reward in Season 1, it will be delivered to your inventory in this patch.
- “PULL OVER NOW!”: The loudspeaker policewoman will repeat this command less frequently.
- Wall Geometry Exploits: Players can no longer use motorcycles to pass through walls, and we’ve fixed other similar wall exploits.
- Broken missions/halted progression: Fixed progression-breaking issues for the following missions: Power to the Sheeple, Alcatraz Showdown, Infected Bytes, Just Making a Living, Get Back in the Game, Jailbird Blues, and Kicking it Old School. If you got stuck during any of these missions, you’ll be able to proceed now without starting over.
- Mass Sitara: Improved an issue where Sitara could be present multiple times in the Hacker Space during A Walk in the Park.
- Bounty: Fixed a rare issue where a Bounty could go on forever if the hunted player hid in Wrench’s garage.
- Bike Collision: Reduced the collision size on bikes so the player can drive closer to obstacles without bailing (time to find some trees and go nuts).
- Leaderboards: Fixed the description of the divisions in the leaderboards; percentage details were wrong.
- Invasion Rewards: Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t get the reward for neutralizing an invader without profiling them first.
- Co-Op: Fixed an issue where a player couldn’t get into a car while playing in coop.
- Improved performance and stability
- Minor graphical improvements
- Fixed multiple AI and traffic issues
- Several improvements on the GPS pathing
- Fixed multiple replication issues
- Fixed numerous minor audio and text issues in localized versions of the game
- Lots and lots of other minor bug fixes
Further details regarding Watch Dogs 2‘s latest title update are expected online later in the week. Meanwhile, the T-Bone Content Bundle is set to make its debut via PlayStation 4 on December 22, before expanding to Xbox One and PC on January 24.
Content originally posted Here this is not owned by The Video Games
The post Latest Watch Dogs 2 Update Lays the Groundwork for T-Bone Content Bundle appeared first on The Video Games.