Rice is a University based in Houston, Texas. It was established in 1891 by William Marsh Rice, with the purpose to advance Literature, Science and Art studies. This post will guide you on how to Login Rice Webmail. Rice Webmail Login grants students and staffs access to the institute’s webmail.
Rice University offers world class education and their also enrolls International students. Students can login to the University webmail by going to the visiting webmail.rice.edu.
To successfully login, kindly follow the steps below.
How to Login Rice Webmail Via webmail.rice.edu
Using your device your browser type webmail.rice.edu in the url tab and press enter.
- You will be taken to the the Rice Webmail login page.
- First, type in your Username right inside the Username box.
- Next, type in your correct Password in the password filed provided.
- Now choose your Mode of login. (Automatic, Basic, Dynamic, Mobile(Smartphone/Tablet), Mobile(Minimal).)
- Once done, select your Language.
- Finally, press the black Log in button, for you to be logged in.
NOTE: Before you use Rice webmail login portal, you must be a staff or a student.
However, if you forgot your password, just follow the procedure below to reset your password if you can’t log in.
Steps To Reset Your Password for Rice Webmail Login
- Still on the webmail login page, click on the “Forgot your password?” link, which can be seen below the Log in button.
- Next is the Reset your NetID Password page
- Now, type in your NetID and the select your Birthday information.
- Then, click the Submit button to proceed.
- Next is the Reset Password option, kindly type in a new and strong password. Then retype that again to confirm. (Ensure you use more than 8 characters, also include at least one Upper and Lower case letters.)
Ensure you do not save your password in Public PCs.
The post How to Login Rice Webmail | Rice Webmail Login – webmail.rice.edu appeared first on ONLINE PLUZ.