The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 application portal is open for both male and female new intake. All interested applicants are advised to go through the Entry Requirements list and Guidelines. The Nigerian Navy online application for 2017 Recruitment Exercise has already began. Here in this post, you will be guided on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment application process, so you can successfully apply online.
Before you proceed to apply, here are the basic qualification requirements for you to be eligible to apply.
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Basic Qualifications
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB (with English and Mathematics inclusive).
- The required height is from 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Before you apply, you must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit and cannot go beyond this age gap for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Hence, candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply are they won’t be taken.
- You can see the full and detailed instruction on joinnigeriannavy.com under guidelines.
ALSO SEE: Nigerian Navy DSS List Of Successful Candidates
Step Guide On How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017
The application process is through online, interested candidates that want to apply should follow the steps below.
1. Go to http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2. Click on the Register button to create your account. Ensure you sign up using a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password you can remember.
3. Once you are done, a registration form will come out, for you to complete and fill in all with required information in the application form. Ensure you go through and review your application to check if the data you entered are all correct before you submit.
4. After submitting, you will be required to Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Guarantor Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Police Certification Form.
You may log in at anytime before application deadline to make changes to your account after submission.
If you have any question about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017, please use the comment box below.
The post How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 – www.joinnigeriannavy.com appeared first on ONLINE PLUZ.
This post first appeared on ONLINE PLUZ - A Place For Current Updates, please read the originial post: here