Official List Of Degree Course Offered In FUNAI
Here in this article are the list of Degree Course Offered In FUNAI Federal University, Ndufu-alike Ikwo. Everything here has been made easy so you can view the faculties, departments, course offered as well as their admission requirements.
Candidates seeking to apply for admission in the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), can now check here for the list of Degree Course offered, so there can apply.
Official List Of Degree Course Offered In FUNAI & Their Admission Requirements
(A). Faculty of Agriculture
Departments in Faculty of Agriculture
(i). Department of Agribusiness and Management
With options in:-
Agriculture Economics and Extension
(ii). Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
|PROGRAMME||UTME SUBJECTS||O/LEVEL REQUIREMENTS|
|B. Agric – Agribusiness and Management
B. Agric – Agriculture Economics and Extension
B. Agric – Animal Science
B. Agric – Crop Science
B. Agric – Horticulture
B. Agric – Soil Science
B. Sc (Agric) – Fisheries and Aquaculture
|English language, chemistry, Biology or Agriculture, Mathematics or Physics||Credit Passes in 5 WASCE/GCE/NECO or equivalent subjects including English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, at least a pass in Physics.
The Credit pass in Agric. Science must be backed up by at least a pass in Biology at not more than two sitting
Holders of ND/OND and HND with a minimum of Upper Credit plus 5 Credits in WASCE/NECO/GCE “O” Level at a maximum of two attempts are eligible for consideration for admission into 200 and 300 levels, respectively.
B. Faculty of Science
Departments in Faculty of Science
1. Department of Biology/Microbiology/Biotechnology
2. Department of Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Molecular Biology
3. Department of Mathematics/Computer Science/Statistics/Informatics
4. Department of Physics/Geology/Geophysics.
SEE MORE: EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY POST UME REGISTRATION FORM
(C). Faculty of Education
Departments in Faculty of Education
- Department of Arts and Humanities Education
- Department of Education Foundations
- Department of Science Education
- Department of Vocational and Technical Education.
|S/N||PROGRAMME||UTME SUBJECTS||O/LEVEL REQUIREMENT|
|1||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology Education||Biology and two other subjects from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics||Five SSCE Credit Passes in English language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and one other Science subject.|
|2||B.Sc.(Ed) Chemistry||Chemistry and two other subjects chosen from Physics, Biology, Agric Science, Geography and Mathematics.||Five SSCE Credit in Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language and any two of Physics, Biology and Agric Science.|
|3||B.Sc.(Ed) Mathematics Education||Mathematics and any two of the following Science subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Geography and Biology.||Five SSCE Credit to include English Language, Mathematics, one Science subject and any other two subjects|
|4||B.Sc.(Ed) Physics Education||Physics, Mathematics or Chemistry plus one other Science subject.||Five O’Level Credits including English Language, Physics, Mathematics and two other Science subjects.|
|5||B.A (Ed) English & Literary Studies||Literature in English, one Arts subject and any other Arts or Social Science subject.||Five Credits including English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English and any other two Art subjects.|
|6||B (Ed) Business Education||English Language, Economics, Mathematics, Plus any other Arts/Social Science subjects.||Five SSCE Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, and two other subjects from Arts or Social Sciences.|
|7||B.Sc. (Ed) Physical & Health Education||English Language, Biology and two other Science subjects.||Five Credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, one Science subject and any other subject.|
(D). FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Faculty of Engineering and Technology is the fourth Faculty established in the Federal University Ndfuu-Alike Ikwo, Nigeria.
(a). Mechatronic Eng, B.Eng.
(b). Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng.
(c). Electrical/Electronic Engineering, B.Eng.
(d). Petroleum Engineering, B.Eng.
(e). Chemical Engineering, B.Eng.
(f). Civil Engineering, B.Eng
(g). Computer Engineering, B.Eng
O’ Level Requirements
- English Language
- Biology or any other Science subject
- English Language
(E). Faculty of Humanities
Departments in Faculty of Humanities
1. Department of Philosophy
2. Department of Fine And Applied Arts/Music
3. Department of History And Strategic Studies
4. Department of Language/Linguistics/Literary Studies/Theatre Arts.
READ MORE: List Of Nigerian Universities That Admit Student Without JAMB
(F). Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
1. Department of Economics and Development Studies
2. Department of Political Science/Mass Communication
3. Department of Sociology/Psychology/Criminology and Security Studies
4. Department of Accountancy, Business Administration and Banking and Finance
(G). Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Departments and programmes
- Department of Anatomy:
B.Sc Anatomy and MBBS programme
- Department of Medical Biochemistry:
B.Sc Medical Biochemistry and MBBS programme
- Department of Physiology:
B.Sc Physiology and MBBS
Prospective students would have to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the Federal University, Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
- For Admission to 100 Level (UME), candidates must
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings; and
- An acceptable score in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in relevant subjects.
- For admission into 200 Level (direct entry) candidates should, in addition to five SSCE credit passes as in (1) above, obtain at least two A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE or OND with credit passes or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
The post List Of Degree Course Offered In FUNAI & Their Admission Requirements appeared first on ONLINE PLUZ.