The 18th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE) 2017
Call for Workshop Proposals
October 7-11, 2017
WISE (Web Information Systems Engineering) has established itself as a solid community aiming at high quality research and offering the ground for advancing and progressing efforts in Web information systems addressed topics. It provides an international forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to share their knowledge in the rapidly growing area of Web technologies, methodologies and applications.
The 18th WISE conference will be held in Moscow, Russia, October 7-11 2017. We invite proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with WISE 2017. Proposals should include the following information:
* workshop title and acronym
* brief description about the workshop, including a list of topics
* how the theme of the workshop is related to WISE
* how the workshop advances the research
* name and contact information of the organizer(s)
* proposed duration of the workshop (half or full day)
* potential PC members for the workshop
* potential keynote speakers for the workshop
* important dates of the workshop
* expected number of attendees
* brief introduction of the organizer(s) and his/her/their credentials
The papers accepted by any WISE 2017 co-located workshop will be published in a combined volume of Lecture Notes in Computer Science series published by Springer.
The workshop organizer(s) will be responsible for advertising the workshop, ensuring the quality of the review process and the final selection of accepted papers.
Proposals and enquiries should be sent as email attachments to [email protected]
Please make sure the subject-field of your email is: WISE 2017 Workshop Proposal.
Workshop proposal due: April 2, 2017
Acceptance notification: April 10, 2017
An Liu (Soochow University, China)
Reynold C.K. Cheng (University of Hong Kong, China)