I trust your answers have been enlightening so far in our studyToday we want to build on our Study from yesterday. If you read the Bible you'll see God having conversations with individuals,Long before we see any formal examples of people praying. Today we have more questions.
- Based on our study so far can we define Prayer as conversation with God?
- The character of our conversations with someone are based on what we believe our relationship with that person to be and what we believe about that person and ourselves. Describe how you perceive each item here.
- In our assigned reading in John 10:9 "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture." What does this mean to you?
- So does this mean we are able to come and go from God's presence freely?
- How would you describe your relationship with God? How do you think that effect your prayer life?
- Reading assignment: read the first 4 chapters in Genesis. & Luke 19:10 which says "for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost. What is the most important thing we lost in the garden?"