Day One: Learning to Pray with an Open Door to the Father,
All you need is a Bible, a teachable spirit and a heart after God, a notebook physical or electronic; The answers are private and just for you.
Let’s get started by answering some questions.
- When someone says there is a book, class or seminar on Prayer what is the 1st 3 things that come to your mind? Write your answers down now.
- If you were ask to define prayer what would you say? Write your answer down now.
- Why do you think prayer is so hard for many people to understand and do? Write your answers now.
- Try to remember the very 1st time you prayed. What did you say, what were you feeling and thinking as you prayed.
- Use a Webster’s or other dictionary and look up the words, pray, prayer, praying then in your own words write your definition. You can also find Webster’s online at https://www.merriam-webster.com
- What other term, word or concept could you replace prayer with in your walk with God? Yes, write it down.
- Tomorrow’s Assignment: Read John’s Gospel Chapter 10 verses 1-30