For beginners and those who wish to go deeper in their meditation, Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Canberra is offering a free workshop.
When: Sunday 26th March, 2017
10:30am to 12:30pm
Where: 77 Chewings St Scullin, Canberra
To celebrate the Birthday of the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi we invite you to this free workshop.
The workshop will include balancing and clearing techniques with guided meditations to establish the experience of inner silence, as well as a video talk by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga).
- Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers as a non-profit community service.
- No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required.
- Light refreshments will be provided after the program.
- Enquiries (02) 6254 4986 or 0438 481 900
- Also check us out on our ACT Meetup page
- Our news website for other events
Can’t make this event? Then try our online meditations at www.freemeditation.com.au