For you Created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you as I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
1) How do you define yourself?
2) What labels do you place on yourself?
3) How do you see yourself?
4) Can’t succeed, failure,
6) You are favoured by God, equipped by God
7) The enemy knows your potential
8) He also knows Gods plans,
9) He wants to break you down, keep you down.
10) God designed you,
11) HE knit you together
12) Original, unique
13) Created to prosper,
14) to succeed,
15) If Gods Word says it… you can be it.
16) If Gods Word says it… you can do it.
17) Define yourself by WHOSE you are.
Prayer: Lord my life is a gift from you, I am wonderfully and fearfully made a child of the Most High God, unique, I’m created by THE Designer of all time. Created with a positive plan and a purpose for my life. I thank you for your Word, the Truth let me cling to it meditate on it and live it. AMEN.