In a Facebook post on the Page CfaN Calabar 2018, Chairman of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN), Cross River State, Rev Dr. Lawrence Ekwok released a statement on the upcoming Christ for All Nations (CfAN) Crusade scheduled for February 15-18, 2018 at CRUTECH field Calabar.
It would also feature Bonnke’s expected successor, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, and would be funded by the Christ for All Nations (CfAN)
The Statement Reads:
HERE IS A PRESS RELEASE
All ministers and brethren in Calabar should please kindly note the following information and act accordingly:
- On Sunday, February 11 at 4pm: All ministers and brethren in Calabar are to gather at crusade venue CRUTECH field for prayers and dedication of the ground.
2. On Monday February 12 at 4pm ministers are to gather again at Crusade venue to collect their stickers and badges and also to familiarise themselves with sitting and parking arrangements.
3. On Wednesday February 14 at 12noon: ministers are to receive Evangelist Daniel Kolenda and his team at the Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar.
4. On Thursday February 15 from 7am to 9am : All believers conference( Fire Conference) begins at the same venue, Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH, Calabar campus. No registration is required pls. Conference is open to all.
5. On Thursday, February 15 at 3:30pm: The great Gospel Crusade Calabar 2018 kicks off !!! Jesus is Lord over Cross River State and Nigeria!!!
Dr. Lawrence Ekwok
The post Reinhard Bonnke Crusade In Calabar February 2018 – PFN Releases Statement appeared first on Believers Portal.