In Hindu mythology many believe in karma. Based on the good or bad deeds we will Suffer or live good in this or in next life. According to ancient texts it is said that based on previous or this life sins or deeds we need to suffer before going to heaven.
We find people cursing god for his abnormalities when Born or in this life span. It is we who create or destiny with our acts. Based on the acts we perform we need to suffer, based on ancient texts we get to know certain facts such as
- If a person perform Brahma hayta will be born or suffer with Tuberculosis.
- If you slaughter cow you will be born with abnormal body or pigmy (who are short in height and body parts)
- If you kill female then you will be born or always suffer with some or other kind of diseases
- If a Brahmin consumes meat then he will suffer with leprosy
- If you say false statement and make some other suffer then you will be born as dumb.
- If you steal books, you will be born as blind.
- If you steal salt you will be born as ant.
- If you molest women then you will be born as wild elephant in the forest.
- If you go to places where you are not invited then you will be born as crow.
- If you cheat your friends then you will be born as vulture.
- If you cheat while selling goods then owl
- People who make other suffer by their deeds then leech
- A women who cheats her husband will be born as lizard
- If you have uncontrollable lust then as horse
- If you make your wife suffer then as goat.
This post first appeared on Hindu Hidden Facts - Hinduism Beliefs, Religious F, please read the originial post: here