A Happy New Year to everyone.....Have amazing year ahead :)
And now that we are talking about new year, how can we miss talking about the new year resolutions. I'm sure everyone has a list of the resolutions for the new year and will work towards them. I have a few too. So what happened to the ones that you took last year. Did you make it through? Or did you complete a few and forgot the rest?
There are a few things to keep in mind when you take a resolution. It shouldn't be just a quick decision but it has to be a well thought list. A resolution can not only boost your confidence but also make you work towards becoming a better person and a strong competitor. So with that in mind, just make sure you go through the points below before you hit that list on the new year's eve:
- You need to make sure you write down what you really want to do or achieve.
- You need to make sure there is a passion behind each one of the list items.
- You need to make sure you have thought about each and have a plan ready to achieve the targets.
- You need to make sure you only choose enough to not over stress you or that you don't have sufficient time for.
- And the last is that you need to make sure you are ready to get your ass off that couch and finish what you plan to start.