Avoid SHTUSS OVERLOAD (garbage information) yet be and informed smart Jew in under 5 minutes by reading our daily news skim! Here’s the news being talked about by smart Jews today…
Today’s Skim of the News for Smart Jews
- Knife Intifada comes to London. Proving that Jews are the canary in the coal mine, mass stabbing comes to London after being perfected by the “Palestinians” in Israel. “Victims “screaming and covered in blood” following the rampage in which a woman was stabbed to death and 5 others stabbed last night. Terrified onlookers described the crazed knifeman chasing pedestrians and “lunging for anyone he could see”. As is usual in these cases, police have initially said it was “possible mental health”, but will probably return a weak later with details of an Islamic connection.
- Black Lives Matter activists, visiting Israel, declare Israel ‘brutal occupying force’. It has become a standard propaganda approach to connect “Palestine” to whatever international protest or revolutionary movements of the moment. Having brought ‘Black Lives Matter’ activists to Israel, the activists said “Going through checkpoints, seeing rubber bullets, reminds us what our comrades and some of us experienced in Ferguson, [and] IDF soldiers totally remind me of the cops that brutalized [me].” “There’s a lot of similarities between organizers working in the United States on anti-black racism and organizers here,” said their communications officer. “We share many of the same organizing strategies.” They share a similar problem of causing violence against innocents and them complaining about the response.
- Washington D.C. police officer charged with helping ISIS. In a WHOA moment, a subway police officer in Washington, D.C. was arrested on charges he attempted to provide material support to ISIS. The officer who had worked for the transit authority since 2003, had been on the radar of US law enforcement since 2010, according to an affidavit in the complaint filed in federal court in Virginia on Tuesday.State. So, possible terrorist working on key infrastructure for 13 years.
- “Palestinian” city loses electricity by failing to pay the bill, protests against Israel and the Palestinian Authority. The reduction of electricity to Tulkarm started on Monday, when the Israel Electric Corporation took the action in response to more than $50 million in unpaid debt. The city initially turned to the Palestinian Authority pay the bill, which responded the city pays the bill and where did the money go? The city and the Authority are now arguing over who stole the money – though both agree it’s unreasonable for the Israel Electric Corp to expect to get paid. Protests and clashes are occurring within the city between residents and Authority police.
- British rush to withdraw savings as Bank of England announces possible negative interest rate (aka they charge you instead of pay you interest to keep a balance in the bank). British savers appear to be hoarding cash at the fastest pace since the financial crisis over fears that the Bank of England may cut interest rates into negative to cushion the economic blow from Brexit. Negative rates encourage people to spend instead of save – though attempts to do so in Japan just resulting in people buying safes and storing cash at home. Statistics from the Bank of England show households and businesses have increased their holdings of banknotes and coins at a rate of more than 8 per cent a year and there was a rapid acceleration after Britain voted to leave the EU.
…and that’s the news of interest to Jews today…
(our skim is ethnically focused, but we’re thrilled for every reader)