UNESCO – Session 199 EX
Decisions Unedited – page 32
Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif and its surroundings
- Calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to allow for the restoration of the historic Status Quo… (control by Jordon of Jerusalem)
- Strongly condemns the Israeli aggressions and illegal measures against the freedom of worship and Muslims’ access to their Holy Site Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif… (in stopping Arab rioters from rioting there)
- Firmly deplores the continuous storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif by the Israeli right-wing extremists and uniformed forces… (a few Jewish visitors a day)
- Calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to stop violations … by banning Muslims from burying their dead in some spaces and by planting Jewish fake graves in other spaces of the Muslim cemeteries… (wtf?)
- in addition to the dramatic change of the status and distinctive character of the Umayyad Palaces, in particular the violation of the continued conversion of many Islamic and Byzantine remains into the so-called Jewish ritual baths or into Jewish Prayer places… (this is the crumbling mount to the right of women’s section of the Kotel – these “palaces” are over 500 Years Older than Islam but somehow now “Islamic”)
- Reaffirms that the Mughrabi Ascent is an integral and inseparable part of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif… (this is a collapsing mount of dirt that’s being removed not to fall on people in the Kotel Plaza)
- Deprecates the persisting Israeli unilateral measures and decisions regarding the Ascent to the Mughrabi Gate (like stopping the mud slide from destroying the Western Wall plaza), including the latest works conducted at the Mughrabi Gate entrance in February 2015 (building a safe bridge to replace a mud slide), the instalment of an umbrella at that entrance (OH NO, AN UMBRELLA!!!!!) as well as the enforced creation of a new Jewish prayer platform south of the Mughrabi Ascent in Al-Buraq Plaza "Western Wall Plaza", and the removal of the Islamic remains at the site (this is a site over 1,200 years older than Islam, no Islamic remains possible – and excavated by the British over 100 years ago! It’s called “Robinson’s Arch” – but never let facts get in the way of rhetoric).
Many people are noting that Unesco is denying any and all Jewish association with the Temple Mount and even the Western Wall (Kotel Plaza). This has geulah significance, see our next article.
- Support Mystical Paths - DONATE HERE - or
* support us for free by shopping at Amazon - CLICK HERE *