Some reading this would be delighted if President Donald Trump were toppled from office.
With the recent revelations during the past two weeks, it does not appear as if this will happen (thank goodness), but the Coup is real.
In July, I wrote about a South African — now American — Evangelical pastor who held a 24/7 prayer vigil at his church praying for Trump’s safety.
Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne is no tin-foil hat wearer. The danger is real.
Cascade Free Zone has an excellent article, ‘The Deep State Coup’, which is brilliantly written and informative. I highly recommend it.
Brief excerpts and a summary follow. Emphases mine below.
The coup has been going on since the November 8, 2016 election. The means and accusations were in place long before then — e.g. the Russian dossier. Note that the dossier is still in active play and old accusations about Trump and women are making the news cycle once again. Impeachment stories feature strongly as do news items about the president’s mental state.
We are approaching the end of the first-phase of the coup. This is a non-military coup, but what we are witnessing clearly fits the definition of “the overt seizure of the state by an elite within the state apparatus”.
Renowned patriot author and speaker Matt Bracken, in a series of postings and interviews, has outlined the basic mechanics of the coup. Central figures include former FBI director James Comey and the Independent Counsel Robert Mueller, assistant US Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and current acting director of the FBI Andrew McCabe. Motivation for all of them is self-preservation. As we have learned Clinton-World was a very corrupt place and the list of self-serving deals and those who benefited from them includes all of the key plotters. None of them believed there was any chance Hillary would lose and leave them exposed. She did. They are.
Here is an illustration of the plot:
The Special Counsel Investigation of Russian collusion — led by Robert Mueller — has not found the president guilty of anything.
Meanwhile, several Democrats have found themselves embroiled in impropriety.
So have law enforcement organisations, such as the FBI:
Americans of a certain generation have to strip away the years of propaganda indoctrination that the FBI are “the good guys” and look closely at what they do. The DOJ are their partners in all this, together they are the muscle of the Deep State plotters.
As for the wiretapping — the word the New York Times used in a headline — of Trump Tower last year:
This was clearly an illegal use of the most powerful wiretapping tool in the US law enforcement arsenal. FISA warrants were created to help prevent terrorism, not to ensure election of Deep State approved candidates. It has been criminally misused by the Obama administration to spy on political opponents and blackmail them with the illicitly obtained knowledge.
This goes further than deposing Trump. This is meant to also prevent his successor, Vice President Mike Pence, from taking his place:
the Deep State agenda is not merely to remove Trump, but also to remove Pence, Ryan, McConnell and whoever else stands in their way. Discussion of “do-over elections” is a serious topic there, as is simply removing every person until a flexible insider is found to run things.
Good grief. If that isn’t a totalitarian notion, what is?
There are minor — yet seemingly powerful — players, too. Saul Montes-Bradley has a good Twitter thread, excerpted below, spelling edited (photos in the thread):
(3) Two major events occupied out time last year during the campaign: The Clinton investigation over Hillary’s corrupt and felonious handling of her office as Secretary of State, and the,”Steele Dossier,” that abhorrent and at times sophomoric attempt to besmirch candidate Trump.
(6) I have tried to keep abreast of events as they developed, from the collusion of a venal press with the DNC, to the shenanigans of FBI agents in the Mueller probe.
(8) But it is much, much worse.
And all is coming together now.
Let’s bring a few more names to the forefront.
Does anyone remember Aaron Zebley? …
(9) Zebley was Mueller’s Chief of Staff at the FBI before becoming a Senior Counselor in the National Security Division at the Department of Justice.
Before that he was Special Agent of the FBI in the Counterterrorism Division for seven years.
(10) In between his two tours at the FBI, Zebley served as an Assistant US Attorney (AUSA) in the National Security and Terrorism Unit in Alexandria, Virginia.
If he is any measure, no wonder the fight against terrorism was an utter failure for years!
(11) In March 2014, he joined the law firm Wilmer Hale. “Aaron’s experience at the FBI, DoJ and the US Attorney’s Office will add to our internal investigations, crisis management and cybersecurity capabilities,” crowed his new managing partner …
(12) Guess who this upstanding shyster represented there?
Justin Cooper …
The cretin who set up the Hilldebeast private email server in her basement and then took a hammer to the blackberries she claimed she did not use!
The one who handled classified information without a security clearance.
(14) … [Zebley] … went from defending Cooper to the Russia investigation under Mueller, working with McCabe and Strzok, who were supposed to have investigated Cooper…
(15) There’s always room for a couple more … in this caper.
Enter Andrew Weissman, for one.
(16) … he returned to the Bureau in 2015 (amazing how many of these vermin found their way back to the bureau in 2015, isn’t it.)
This time as Chief of the Criminal Division’s Fraud Section.
Fraud, mind you.
(20) There are quite a number more.
Like Jeannie Rhea, a shyster in Mueller’s team, who defended Ben Rhodes, finally a focus of the investigation into the “unmasking” caper.
She and 8 others donated to the Hilldebeast’s campaign.
(21) Or Rudy Contreras, judge who presided over @GenFlynn’s plea agreement without telling anybody he was on the FISA court that authorized the tapping of Trump’s phones and God knows why, suddenly remembered and recused himself.
ONE DAY AFTER THE PLEA.
Did he find religion?
(22) And then of course, there’s good ‘ol Bruce Ohr, former Associate Deputy Attorney General, AND Director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces.
“Former” since Trump demoted him four days ago …
(23) Why was he demoted?
Oh, well, he forgot to declare a minor detail to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) investigating a tiny thingy called the “Trump Dossier.”
What did he forget?
(24) Nothing much. Just that he had “ties” to Fusion GPS and its founder, Glenn Simpson.
It gets better. Simpson had introduced him to Christopher Steele (though some sources he has known Steele for 10 years!).
(25) Steele, yes, the chap who concocted that abomination paid for by the DNC to smear candidate Trump.
Ohr met with Steele SEVERAL TIMES during the campaign, just as this thing was going on, and back with Simpson soon after the election.
What a coincidence!
(26) In fact, Simpson and Ohr met “around Thanksgiving” to discuss “the anti-Trump dossier, the Russia investigation and what Simpson considered the “distressing development of Trump’s victory.”
Distressing, indeed. And after all that work, too!
(27) But that’s not all.
Who was working with Steele in the cooking of the infamous dossier but Ohr’s better half, his wife, Nellie.
What do you know, SHE was HIRED by Fusion GPS in 2016!
Her area of expertise? You guessed it: Russia, Russia Russia.
(28) Ohr didn’t declare any of this. Oops! Forgot.
It was discovered by the HPSCI, but only after threatening Director Wray and Deputy Dog Rosenstein with finding them in contempt …
(29) And this in spite of the obstruction of … Adam Schiff, who tried every which way to stop the committee.
Uncharacteristically, he is now silent over this.
Cat ate his tongue.
(30) Who else had his nose in this?
Peter Strzok … who interrogated @GenFlynn without a lawyer and without disclosing his conflicts of interest.
(31) Now, as the Dimms like to remind us, there is under Federal law the crime of conspiracy to perform a criminal act.
Indeed, if it turns out that these band of 3rd world misfits conspired to undermine the investigation into the Clinton mishandling of classified information
(32) AND to pervert the 2016 elections AND to undermine the legitimately elected President of the United states, while endangering the country creating conflicts with foreign powers…
(33) …not to mention other beauties like egregious violations of the Hatch Act, lying to Congress, falsifying information…they should be in a world of trouble …
(34) Meanwhile, five have already been demoted or suspended pending investigation, one has been recused and, suddenly, it looks as if the … charge against @GenFlynn might well end up dismissed as the only evidence against him is the tainted word of a felon.
(35) What upsets me the most, especially today, is that the FBI these vermin corrupted into a political police doing the dirty job of the DNC, neglected its counter espionage functions and endangered us all.
(37) I said months ago that the Dimms may come to regret ever having demanded this investigation.
It looks like that was an understatement.
They swallowed the hook, line and sinker.
Amateur hour is over.
Somebody WAS looking.
Ultimately, the coup will fail. In fact, it looks as if many of the players are imploding. More will follow suit.
We can only hope that they are fully investigated and, where possible, prosecuted and sentenced.