HEADLINES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
TRACKING BIBLE PROPHECY
- PLO Votes to Suspend Recognition of Israel Until It Recognizes Palestinian State
- Bennett: The charade has ended - Palestinians are not interested in peace and never have been
- Despite mounting pressure, Netanyahu says Israel seeking to prevent war in Gaza
- 'Mistaken' cabinet members holding back army from hitting Hamas, says Liberman
- Israeli strike 'kills Gaza youths planting bomb'
- 'The people want to bomb Tel Aviv' - Thousands of Gazan Arabs take to the streets, demanding terror groups take revenge on Israel after 3 terrorists eliminated in air strike
- Bennett, Jewish leaders to discuss Israeli help to US synagogues after massacre
- Emergency gov't panel including Mossad to convene after Pittsburgh attack
- In Europe, synagogues are fortresses. Is this the path for the US?
- Attacks renew debate: Should US have domestic terrorism law? Opponents worry it could infringe on civil liberties and freedom of speech
- Pittsburgh synagogue massacre suspect appears in court; could face death penalty
- White House: Trump to travel Tuesday to Pittsburgh after synagogue massacre
- Pittsburgh survivor asks Trump not to come, likens him to Nazis; others disagree
- Iranian refugee raises over $700,000 for Pittsburgh's Tree of Life synagogue
- Outrage as Pence brings out Messianic 'rabbi' to pray for synagogue victims
- Sessions: Pittsburgh shooting 'an attack on all people of faith'
- Pittsburgh synagogue shooter tended to by Jewish doctors and nurses, officials say
- Echoing Trump, Israeli Ambassador Dermer Blames 'Both Sides' for anti-Semitism
- Anti-Semitic incidents were on the rise even before Pittsburgh shooting
- Commentary: The anti-Semitism is coming from the left
- Australia's ex-PM warns Jerusalem embassy move could harm ties with Indonesia
- Israel hails election of Brazil's controversial Bolsonaro, who plans visit soon
- Denmark won't fund groups that promote BDS, question Israel's legitimacy, FM says
- Israel has struck in Syria since Russia plane downed: Israeli official
- Thousands of Syrian Refugees Stranded in Desert Near Jordan Border Risk Starvation
- Trump faces Congress complaints that new Iran sanctions 'not tough enough'
- Trump's Iran sanctions resolve faces test from oil-thirsty China, India
- South Korea asks U.S. for 'maximum flexibility' on Iran sanctions waiver
- Ex-Iranian President Khatami warns of 'social uprising if no real change happens'
- Turkey warns Saudi Arabia against stalling investigation of Khashoggi slaying
- Suspected ISIS fighters attack central Libyan town
- Tunis attack: Woman blows herself up in Tunisia
- Report: China, Russia, North Korea Prepared to Launch EMP Attacks on US
- Commentary: Merkel's exit will be Europe's loss in these polarised times
- Venezuela Prepares for War With U.S. With 'Rifles, Missiles and Well-Oiled Tanks at the Ready'
- Trump: Caravan migrants are 'wasting their time'
- Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants
- 'Big Bang Theory' exec Chuck Lorre asks God to 'make thy presence known on' Election Day in show credits
- Anger toward media spreads into local communities
- Brazil's Bolsonaro threatens to remove government ads from 'lying' media outlets
- China's currency just hit its lowest level in a decade. What's next?