1-2-18 Daily Prophecy Headlines
HEADLINES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
TRACKING BIBLE PROPHECY
- Emboldened Israeli Right Presses Moves to Doom 2-State Solution
- Likud's top body approves resolution to assert sovereignty over parts of West Bank
- In late night vote, Knesset passes law to hinder East Jerusalem withdrawal
- Abbas says Likud bid to annex parts of West Bank has US blessing
- Abbas on Likud Central Committee annexation decision: 'Racist and grave'
- US: Palestinian envoy returns after consulting Abbas
- Trump's Jerusalem move: Palestinian envoy sent back to Washington
- U.S. Affirms Pence Plan to Visit Israel This Month After Delay
- INSS says Israeli security is stable despite looming threats
- Air force hits Hamas camp in Gaza after rocket fire
- Rocket crashes in Eshkol Regional Council, no alarm sounded
- Tunisian activists damage Holocaust display, calling it Zionist 'propaganda'
- School kids in Berlin tell German Jew 'Hitler was good'
- Tourism boom leaving Israel short of hotel rooms for all its visitors
- Prayers for rain answered in Israel
- Torrential downpour leads to floods in multiple regions in Israel
- Kuwaiti report: US gives Israel go-ahead to kill powerful Iranian general
- Israel assesses Iran protests could come to threaten regime - report
- PM: Rouhani claim that Israel behind protests 'laughable'
- Netanyahu wishes success to Iran protesters, denies Israeli involvement
- Netanyahu: I wish the Iranian people success in their noble quest for freedom
- Kurds in Iran expect U.S., int'l community support against regime
- Overall death toll in Iran protests rises to 20
- Iran unrest: New protests as Rouhani plays down violence
- EU, European powers urges Iran to guarantee right to protest
- Iranian Protests Raise Tricky Questions For U.S. And Saudi Policymakers
- Trump says Iran 'failing at every level'
- US President Trump says 'time for change' in Iran
- Former Obama Advisers Tell Trump to 'Be Quiet' on Iran Protests
- Pence says on Iran protests: 'US will not repeat shameful past mistake'
- Leaked meeting notes show how panicked Iranian regime considered stopping deadly protests: 'God help us'
- Iran's Theocracy Is on the Brink
- 'Life is really difficult': Tehranis share economic grievances
- Israeli Minister: Why does Iran spend billions on overseas wars?
- Oil posts strongest year opening since 2014; Iran unrest pushes up crude
- Our world: The Iranian explosion of truth - By Caroline B. Glick
- Donald Trump Rages Against Iran, Pakistan In First Tweets Of 2018
- Trump threatens to cut Pakistan aid over 'deceit' in terror fight
- Syrian president reshuffles government - state media
- Egypt: Gunman attacks liquor store, killing 2 Christians
- Gunmen kill 14 churchgoers in Nigeria shooting
- Congress heads toward showdown over 'Dreamers'
- Customs outage at US airports stalls passengers for hours, triggering big headaches
- Air Force Could Test "Flying Aircraft Carriers" as Early as Next Year
- Next-gen robotic technology to refuel, repair satellites, reduce space debris
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits the Southwest Indian Ridge
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Rodopolis, Greece
- Agung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 20,000ft
- Fuego volcano in Guatemala erupts to 14,000ft
- Reventador volcano in Ecuador erupts to 14,000ft
- Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 13,000ft
- Tropical Depression Agaton to unleash flooding, mudslides on Philippines through Tuesday night
- Record-shattering cold reaches into Florida
- As Flu Spreads, Hospitals Are Restricting Patients
- Top Hollywood women launch anti-harassment initiative
Subscribe to Are We Living In The End Times
Get updates delivered right to your inbox!