11 Samuel 22 vs. 45 – Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
What are unwanted guests?
- Unwanted guests are evil spirits that possess individuals.
- Unwanted guests are evil night visitors
- Unwanted guests are unfriendly friends communing with you in your dreams
- Unwanted guests are dark powers visiting you at night
- Unwanted guests are demons oppressing you at night
- Unwanted are dark powers waiting for you to sleep before oppressing you
- Unwanted guests are powers visiting you between 12 midnight and 3am
- Unwanted guests are evil arrows fired against a child of God.
- Unwanted guests are messengers of Satan assigned to afflict a child of God.
- Unwanted guests are demons that are spiritually inhabiting the body of a ‘Christian.
- Unwanted guests are fallen angels oppressing the lives of Christians.
- Unwanted guests are strangers in the life of a Christian.
- Unwanted guests are problems that you could easily solve, but have turned themselves into a permanent feature of your life.
- Unwanted guests are the unseen enemies of your soul.
- Unwanted guests are the powers assign to frustrate your plans and waste your opportunities.
- Unwanted guests are the powers assigned to oppose the will of God in your life.
Works of unwanted guests?
- If you feel strange objects like serpents, moving up and down your body, then unwanted guests are at work.
- If your mind is full of evil thoughts, lustful desires and wicked thoughts, then unwanted guests are at work in your heart . Their goal is to get you to sin against God.
- If you are frequently falling sick especially after eating in dreams, then unwanted guests are at work in your body.
- If you are afflicted with strange illness that defies diagnosis or medication, then unwanted guests are at work in your body.
- If you are feeling hallucinated, depressed, sad or feeling like committing suicide, hot-tempered, then you need to cast out unwanted guests are at work in your heart..
- Are you a compulsive liar, or hot-tempered, etc then you need to deal with unwanted guests in your body soul and spirit
Facts about unwanted guests
- They are emissaries of Satan.
- They can attack any Christian.
- They can be easily cast out by the power of God.
- They are afraid of Christians with anointing.
- They can stubbornly refused to be cast out, if there is a satanically legitimate basis for oppressing their victims.
- They are deeply afraid of the name of Jesus Christ.
- They oppose the name of Jesus and do not want the name of Jesus Christ to be mentioned when they are in operation.
- They can torment their victims for a long time.
- The thrive on sin.
- Sexuality immorality is the fertilizer for Unwanted guests.
How to deal with unwanted guests
- Identify the nature of problem.
- Confess and repent
- Live a holy life.
- Command the unwanted guests to be consumed by fire
- Command every unwanted guests to enter their coffins in Jesus name
- Rebuke and arrest the Spirit in Jesus name.
- Bind and cast out in Jesus name.
- Be on fire on fire through prayer, fasting, word of God and praise.
- Strangers polluting my dream life, I cast you out in Jesus name
- I reject evil ministration in my dreams in Jesus name.
- Dark powers visiting me between the hours of 12 midnight and 3 am, receive a Holy slap in Jesus name.
- Evil powers that visit me between 12 midnight and 1am, I arrest you in Jesus name
- Dark powers assigned to kill me, enter your coffins in Jesus name
- Angry spirits gathered against my prayer life, run mad in Jesus name
- Strange spirits visiting me while I sleep, be arrested in Jesus
- Fire of God shield me from evil night visitors in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 [email protected]
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
Filed under: Deliverance Prayers Tagged: babalobi, Babatope Babalobi, Bible study, christian deliverance, christian prayers, Christianity, deliverance prayers, Devotionals, Jesus, Prayers, Religion, Save the World, spiritual warfare
This post first appeared on Deliverance Sermons And Prayers | Save The World M, please read the originial post: here