“Life With Woody”
Woody Allen has a humorous way of looking at life.
Some of his comments are downright hilarious, yet inspirational if you’re looking for a way to wind down and not take life so seriously.
It might take a little coffee to really chill out after a hard day’s work.
But what’s really interesting is that how do people go through the usual part of life when faced with vein-popping stress?
I mean, meditation is good and it actually works. But, is there room for the intellectual side of people who can actually smell the roses-in-a-can while on the move?
It kind of had me thinking that there really must be something in this ‘mind-over-matter’ thing.
Humor is indeed the best medicine there is whenever you are.
I mean anyone can pay good money to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing so hard.
Despite of what’s been happening, and to those who has gone though the ordeal, it’s better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger with a clouded vision.
One guy who humors me is Woody Allen.
Now this is one guy who gives you the in-your-face bluntness that he pulls out with gusto, even without even trying.
You can talk just about anything with a man, and he’s bound to mock the subject and you’ll end up laughing rather than being upset about it.
Read This Also: Lessons From Walt Disney
See if you relate with his odd sense of humor about life below.
1. “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.”
It sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all things does involve money but it doesn’t have to take an arm and a leg to get it.
2. “I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it’s the government.”
3. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?”
This happens to be one of the classic ones. I mean the issue about life’s little problems isn’t all that bad, until ‘he’ shows up.
Sure, relationships can get complicated, or does have its complications that probably any author about relationships is bound to discover it soon.
We follow what our Heart desires, unless you’re talking about the heart as in the heart that pump blood throughout your body.
4. “Love is the answer, but while you’re waiting for the answer, dating raises some pretty interesting questions.”
And if you want more, just keep on asking!
5. “A fast word about riches. Would you rather a million dollars or happiness? Why not both?”
And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how to make the best out of every possible scenario.
6. “Basically, some people are just toxic. Just being with them makes you want to sink your boats… even if you don’t own one.”
I never had a boat before, but yeah, I get the picture.
7. “I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.”
If it rains, it pours.
8. “I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.”
It could get worse when you’re guzzling on milkshake… or mouthwash, and it happened to me once!
9. “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.”
At least he doesn’t smite us with lightning, and I’m thankful for that.
And despite of what may happen to all of us in the next ten, twenty, or even thirty years, I guess we all have to see things in a different kind of light and not just perspective.
I can’t seem to imagine life without any piece of wisdom that could guide us.
Whether we’re religious or not, it takes more courage to accept your fears and learn how to deal with them is all that matters when it comes to even just getting along.
And to sum things up, here is the last nugget of wisdom to go by… however, whenever, and wherever we may be.
10. “The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.”
Then share far and wide!
The post 10 Inspirational Quotes To Improve Yourself appeared first on David Makuyu.