Aum Sai Ram.
Jai Sai Ram.
Well & Wish to hear the same from you. It is been a long time writing to you all. First & Foremost a Very Happy Fun Filled, God Blessed, Healthy, Prosperous & Successful New Year 2017.
With the Grace & Divine Blessings of Mother, God & Sadguru It all started in 2008 when I started Performing the Puja for Couple of Distressed Children who were going to write their Annual/Final Exams & I wanted to give them Mother's & Guru's Blessing to perform well & Score the Best.
I've been Performing Special Sri Sai Baba & Saraswati Samuhika/Group Puja for All the Students who are going to face Different Exams in the coming months of February, March, April & May 2017.
I’ve Successfully Completed 9 years of Special Sri Sai Baba & Saraswati Samuhika/Group Prayers.
I’m Commencing the Prayers from Wednesday, 1st Feb 2017 – Vasantha Panchami which is famous for Saraswati Avahana & Saraswathi Puja. Basantha Panchami or Vasantha Panchami is the Panchami Thithi during Shukla Paksham of Magha Masam.
Instead of commencing Special Puja Starting on the Thursday After Vasantha Panchami, I’m commencing Puja from Vasantha Panchami Thithi which is on Wednesday, 1st Feb 2017.
Vasantha Panchami Details:
Vasant Panchami is a festival dedicated to Goddess Saraswati. There is no specified time for performing Saraswati puja on this day, however it is stated that all the rituals should be perform when the ‘Panchami’ (5th day) thithi is prevailing.
On the day of Vasant Panchami, people dress up in yellow clothes. Yellow is a color that signifies vibrancy of life and vividness of nature. Young girls particularly adorn bright yellow dresses and participate in the festivities. Yellow is also known to be the color of love, prosperity and purity.
The devotees get up early and begin preparations for worshipping Goddess Saraswati. The idols of Saraswati are beautifully adorned and devotees offer prayers with full devotion.
On this day Yellow or White Colored Flowers are offered to Goddess Saraswati and special bhog of ‘Kesar Halwa’ made from flour, nuts, sugar and cardamom powder is prepared. This preparation also includes saffron strands giving it mild fragrance and vibrant yellow color.
Havan and other puja rituals are performed on this day. After the puja, the Prasad is distributed among all the students and devotees.
The day of Vasant Panchami holds special significance for students. As Saraswati is the Goddess of wisdom and knowledge, students worship Her with immense fervour and zeal.
They keep their notebooks, pens and pencils near Goddess Saraswati’s feet and ask for enlightenment.
The day of Vasant Panchami is also considered auspicious for initiating studies in young children. This tradition is called ‘’Vidya Arambham’ or ‘Akshar Abhyasam’ and is very predominant in different parts of the country. Schools and colleges organize special events on this day.
Important Timings On Vasant Panchami
Sunrise: 01-Feb-2017 07:10 AM
Sunset: 01-Feb-2017 18:10 PM
Panchami Tithi Begins: 01-Feb-2017 03:41 AM
Panchami Tithi Ends: 02-Feb-2017 02:20 AM
Vasant Panchami Puja Muhurtam for Students:
07:10 AM – 08:10 AM, 11:10 AM -- 12:10 PM
This Year I'll be performing 11 Thursday Special Puja starting from 02nd Feb 2017 till 13th April 2017.
On Every Thursday, After Puja Sankalpam of Students, Sheerabishekam & Panchamrutha Abhishekam to Sri Sai Baba will be Peformed.
Sri Sai Baba Ashtothara Shata Namavali, Sri Dattatreya Ashtothara Shata Namavali, Sri Durga Ashtothara Shata Namavali, Sri Saraswati Ashtothara Shata Namavali, Sri Lakshmi Ashtothara Shata Namavali & 108 Pradakshina to Shirdi Sai Baba at Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple will be Performed every Thursday.
Dhoop, Deepa & Naivaithyam will be performed.
Offerings of Dry Coconut, Nava Graha Dhanya (9 Grains) & Ghee to Dhuni will be performed during Dhuni Puja.
The 1st Week Puja has been planned to be commenced with the Blessings of Mother Padmavati at My Sister’s Home at Chennai, Tamilnadu on 2nd Feb 2017.
This time too, I'll be performing 73 days (1st Feb 2017 till 14th April 2017) Daily Puja to Sai Baba by performing Sankalpam, Archana to Sri Sai Baba & Kumkum Archana to Durga, Saraswati, Lakshmi. Homam will be performed once during the Puja Period for the Benefit of Students.
Dates of Puja:
01: 02nd Febraury 2017.
02: 09th Febraury 2017.
03: 16th Febraury 2017
04: 23rd Febraury 2017.
05: 02nd March 2017.
06: 09th March 2017.
07: 16th March 2017.
08: 23rd March 2017.
09: 30th March 2017.
10: 06th April 2017 &
11: 13th April 2017.
Parents & Guardians interested in joining in this Special Prayer can send the Names of the Children along with the other Details Like Standard in which the Student is studying, Place, State, Gothra, Nakshatra & Rashi & puja will be performed on their Names.
Those interested in sending the details can Please send the same to my mail id: [email protected]
Those of you Interested in making any contribution to this Special Puja can Deposit their contributions by NEFT or Cash Deposit to below given Bank Accounts or Contact me at my mail id: [email protected] for more info.
Those who have made the Contributions may mail us about the same to add your names under the List of Contributors. Contributing to this Prayer is Voluntary.
Name: RAGHAV N
1. Corporation Bank, Tumkur Main Branch
IFSC CODE: CORP0000079
ACCOUNT NO: 007900101017063
2. Canara Bank, Tumkur Main Branch
IFSC CODE: CNRB0000522
ACCOUNT NO: 0522101061052
List of Contributors:
I Thank all the Above Families, who have supported this cause & made Genuine Contributions towards the Puja to benefit not only their wards but all the students. Thanks once again for your support.
With the Contributions generated, We will be donating Pen, Pencil, Ruler, Eraser, Pencil Sharpner & Geometry Box for upto 500 + children attending exams in Govt schools with Poor Back ground in this year 2017.
We are also making contributions to Old Age Homes, Orphanages, Mentally Retarted Childrens homes, Leprosy Camps. So Please donate generously.
List of the Students Appearing in the Exams:
Serial No Student Name Class Place/Country
01. Ashwath, 9th Std, Hosur, India
02. Aishwarya, 9th Std, Hosur, India
03. Samriddhi S, 5th Grade, Arcadia, California, USA
04. Sadhana S, 2nd Std, Chennai, India
05. Bhavika K, 1st PUC, Tumkur, India
06. Parnika K, 5th Std, Tumkur, India
07. Thanmay Shree, 3rd Std, Bangalore, India
08. Sai Vahini, 4th BA, LLB, Visakhapatnam, India
09. Sri Ram, 7th Std, Coimbatore, India
10. Sri Vidya, 9th Std, Coimbatore, India
11. Tarini Sivakumar, 6th Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
12. Panchami, 9th Std, Tumkur, India
13. Pannaga, 2nd PUC, Tumkur, India
14. Varuni, 4th Std, Tumkur, India
15. Avaneesh Krishna, 4th Std, Vadapalani, Chennai
16. Ashwina Leka, 4th Std, Chennai
17. Madurima, 4th Std, Chennai
18. Sreeya R, 6th Std, Bangalore, India
19. Vamsi R, 3rd B. Tech, Vellore, India
20. Sumukh Makam, Final Yr MBBS, Adichinchingiri, Karnataka
21. Sai Vachan K G, 1st Yr B Com, Vijayawada, A P
22. Vishnu Medhas, 7th Std, Hindupur, A P
23. Nagarjun B G, 2nd Sem BE, Tumkur, Karnataka
24. Yogesh B G, 9th Std, Tumkur, Karnataka
25. Danush R, 8th Std, Bangalore, Karnataka
26. Hitesh R, 5th Std, Tumkur, Karnataka
27. Bhoomika. M. Shetty, 9th Std, Bangalore, India
28. Yashas R Shetty, 3rd Std, Yeshwanthpur, India
29. Arun Sai S, 3rd Std, Bangalore
30. Ruhee A, 2nd Std, Bangalore
31. Sharviin Anbalagan, 7th Std, Batu Caves, KL, Malaysia
32. Shanjiiv Anbalagan, 6th Std, Batu Caves, KL, Malaysia
33. Dathu Karnam, Successful Career, Toronto, Canada
34. Venu Karnam, Final Yr B.Sc - Agri, LPT, Jalandar, Punjab
35. Mallika Madhuri, Inter 1st Yr, Ongole, India
36. Divya Thaduvai, 2nd Yr Bcom, Rajahmundry, AP
37. Pavan Thaduvai, 2nd Yr M S, USA
38. Mahendra Tulasi, 8th Std, Kakinada, India
39. Yadam Poorna Sai, 5th Std, Hyderabad
40. Poojitha, 2nd Std, Hyderabad
41. Rahul, 10th Std, Chennai, India
42. T. K. S. Sai Lakshmi Sameera, 10th Std, Bangalore, India
43. G.H.L.Supriya, 2nd PUC, Bangalore, India
44. Gouthami Shushumna, 2nd Yr Inter, Rajahmundry, India
45. Kusumanjali, 9th Std, Rajahmundry, India
46. Megha Ganesh Chandra, Inter 1st Yr, Visakhapatnam
47. Sathya Tejeswar, 8th Std, Visakhapatnam
48. Ruchitha, 2nd Std, Bangarpet
49. Shivabalaji, 6th Std, Bangarpet
50. Renuka Sai, 9th Std, Guntur
51. Prithvi Castelino, 2nd Yr Criminology, Toronto, Canada
52. Rhea Castelino, 4th Grade, Toronto, Canada
53. Shreya R, CA, Mumbai, India
54. Aishwarya R, 1st B Com, Mumbai, India
55. Bhavya, 2nd Yr BSc, Bapatla
56. Mahitha V, CA, Chennai
57. Kandada Lakshmi Narasimha Arun, M.Tech – 1st Yr, Tadepalli Gudem
58. Kanduri Venkata Sesha Santosh Kumar, Successful Career, Guntur
59. Kanduri Venkata Pramod Kumar, Successful Career, Guntur
60. Kanduri Venkata Sesha Santosha Lakshmi Sravani, Competative Exam, Kadapa
61. Kanduri Venkata Sesha Satya Sysha Santoshi, Successful Career, Hyderabad
62. Kanduri Venkata Adithya Sai Krishna, Successful Career, Bangalore
63. Kanduri Venkata Santosha Srinatha Harshanjan, 2nd Yr B Tech,Visakhapatnam
64. Kanduri Venkata Sri Yoganand, 8th Std, Vijayawada
65. Kanduri Venkata Santosha Vijaya Ramanujam, 11th Std, Mumbai
66. Kanduri Venkata Goda Suchitra, 7th Std, Mumbai
67. Kanduri Venkata Keerthi Santoshi, 5th Std, Bangalore
68. Kanduri Venkata Sesha Deepthi, 3rd Std, Bangalore
69. Tirumalakanduri Krishna, Successful Career, Bangalore
70. Vedala Sarada Swetha, Successful Career, Guntur
71. Vedala Vijaya Krishna Sai Raj Gopal, Inter 2nd Yr, Guntur
72. Sahiti Raju Mannem, Inter 2nd Yr, Visakhapatnam
73. Sahishnu Raju Mannem, 8th Std, Visakhapatnam
74. Sai Sudhanva Kunchala, 2nd Std, Hyderabad
75. Prerna R Advani, 2nd Yr Physio Therapy, Pune, India
76. Jaideep R Advani, MS in E&TC, George Mason University, USA
77. Swetha, Grade 4, Toronto, Canada
78. Kanduri Sreevidya, 2nd Yr PUC, Bangalore
79. Kanduri Srikar, 7th Std, Bangalore
80. Kanduri Srinitya, 7th Std, Bangalore
81. Kanduri Raghava, 2nd Std, Bangalore
82. Matcha Seshu, 2ns Std, Kadapa
83. Matcha Vamsi Krishna, 1st Std, Kadapa
84. Srikesh, 7th Std, Coimbatore
85. Srinidhi, 3rd Std, Coimbatore
86. Aparna, Diploma 2nd Yr, Coimbatore
87. Subiksha, 1st B Com, Coimbatore
88. Sushmitha, 10th Std, Coimbatore
89. Aakash, B E 3rd Yr, Chennai
90. Abhay K Raj, 1st PUC, Tumkur
91. Burra Venkata Masthani, 2nd Yr Food Technology, Kadapa
92. Burra Aparna Masthani, 6th Std, Bapatla
93. Hema Jayabalan, 6th Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
94. Sharwin Jayabalan, 10th Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
95. Shiven Murugan, 8th Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
96. Preethish Murugan, 4th Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
97. Thanush Sivarimuthu, Foundation Science, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
98. Rishalini Ramesh, Foundation Science, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
99. Tharshini Ramesh, Bio Chemistry, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
100. Amitha S, 9th Standard, Tumkur, Karnataka
101. Shivana Misthry, Grade 3, Johannesburg, SA
102. Shreya Misthry, Grade 4, Johannesburg, SA
103. Kranthi, 3rd Yr Creighton university, Omaha, USA
104. Keerthi, 1st Yr University of Nebraska, Omaha, USA
105. Varanasi Manasa Krishna, B Tech 2nd Sem, Hyderabad
106. Sai Shiva Bhaskar Rajeev, 10th Std, Hyderabad
107. Sai Ram Abhishikth, 1st B Tech, Chennai
108. Sai Anantha Vikhyath, 5th Std, Hyderabad
109. Shreya V, 5th Std, Sreekrishnapuram
110. S.Nithya Vikashini, 12th Std, Coimbatore
111. Shilpa Sethu, 11th Std, Chittur, Kerala
112. Nanditha Raj, 12th Std, Dwaraka, Wayanad
113. Jishnu Venugopal, 1st Yr B Com, Meenangadi, Wayanad
114. Soumya 2nd Yr B A, Kozhinjamapara, Palakkad
115. Goutham B Prasad, 6th Std, Coimbatore
116. Govind B Prasad, 12th Std, Coimbatore
117. Srejitha Rajiv, 12th Std, Coimbatore, TN
118. Sradha Rajiv, 4th Std, Coimbatore, TN
119. Krishna, 6th Std, Meenangadi, Wayanad
120. Kripa, 6th Std, Meenangadi, Wayanad
121. Siddharth K S, 8th Std, Valarmathi Higher Secondary School, Pappampatti, Coimbatore
122. Sri Lakshmi, 3rd Std, Valarmathi Higher Secondary School, Pappampatti, Coimbatore
123. Sri Veera Venkata Satya Naga Durga Viswaja,
Phd - Geophysics[Reservoir Characterization using seismic Attributes],
124. Sneha Samudrala, 10th Std, Bengaluru
125. Nipun Samudrala, 7th Std, Bengaluru
126. Adithya Samudrala, 7th Std, Bengaluru
128. Isiri Samudrala, 3rd Std, Bengaluru
129. Sathwik Sree Ram, 2nd Grade, Germany
130. Buveinthiran Balakrishnan, MS Surgery, Malaysia
131. Luven Murugesan Chandrasakaran Pillay, Final Yr BDS, Malaysia
132. Priyanka Chandrasakaran Pillay, MBBS – House man ship, Malaysia
133. Santosh, 2nd Yr MBBS, Chennai, India
134. Roopa Lingechetty, 2nd Grade, Tampa, USA
135. Rakesh Lingechetty, 10th Grade, Tampa, USA
136. Mansvini Narayan, 11th Std, Mumbai
137. S. Anjana Anandan, 12th Std, Dubai, UAE
138. A Mahalakshmi, 11th Std, Chennai
139. Chandrika Gummaluri, Career Success, New Jersey, USA
140. Sravya Gummaluri, Career Success - Psychology, New Jersey, USA
141. Revati Gummaluri, Medical, Philadelphia, USA
142. Sakshi Malik, 3rd Yr B Tech, Revdanda, Maharashtra
143. Rupin Malik, 9th Std, Revdanda, Maharashtra
144. Abhilasha S J, M S - ENT, Bengaluru
145. Vinitha Kumar, C A Final, Chennai
146. Abhinand, 3rd yr MA, IIT, Chennai
147. Ananth, 11th Std + Foot Ball Practice, Germany
148. Vishwajith, 3rd Grade, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
149. Varenya, Kinder Garden, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
150. Karunakaram Sai Shashank, 8th Std, Dubai, UAE
151. Karunakaram Sai Sanjana, 2nd Std, Dubai, UAE
152. Karunakaram Kausthab, 1st Std, Bangalore
153. Yadavalli Balasubrahmanyam, 3rd Std, Kakinada, A P
154. Mohana Ramya Dusi, 4th Yr B.Tech, Visakhapatnam
155. Vijay Bharadwaj Arikarevulu, 3rd Yr B.Tech, Visakhapatnam
156. Padma Bharadwaj, MDS – ORTHODONTICS, Jharkhand
157. Bhavesh Kumar GS, 5th Std, Puducherry
158. Hema varuniga GS, 4th Std, Puducherry
159. Muhammad Danial Syahmi, 7th Std, Lima kedai, Johor Malaysia
160. Aryan Shah, 1st Std, Johor, Malaysia
161. Sahasra Inuganti, Kinder Garden, Mountain House, California, USA
162. Rithvik Inuganti, Kinder Garden, Mountain House, California, USA
163. Sheetal, 2nd B Arch, Bengaluru
164. Prajwal, 10th Std, Bengaluru
165. Poornapushkala, MBA, Bengaluru
166. Sri Rajya Amrutha, 2nd Yr M.Sc. Natural Sc, Chennai
167. Sri Sivarama Abhishek, Inter 2nd Yr, Kakinada
168. Morukurthi Bhavani, 3rd Yr BSc Nursing, Kakinada
169. Krishna Narayanan, MS Automotive, Germany
170. Gouri Sreekumar, MBA, Chennai
171. Yuva Varshanaa, 3rd Std, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
172. Kuhan Saie, Kinder Garden, Johor Bahru, Malaysia
173. Yogendran Taiwasakayam, Successful Career, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
174. Nalini Urath Parameswaran, Successful Career, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
175. Ram Prasaath, Form 4, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
176. Keerthiga, Form 2, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
177. Divya Sree, 6th Std, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
178. Kiirthana, 2nd Std, Sungai Petani, Kedai, Malaysia
179. Krishnan Narayanan, 12th Std, Thane, Mumbai
180. Pranav, 5th Std, Chennai
181. Vaishnavi, 1st Year Creative Technology, Kelantan, Malaysia
182. Nirubini Sasidharen, Phd in Business, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
183. Rakesh Menon, Logistics Management, Johor Bahru, MY
184. Tivyasruthi Nair, SPM – Form 5, Sekolah Menengah Taman Semarak, Nilai Negeri Sembilan, MY
185. Kavinesh Nair, SPM – Form 4, Sekolah Menengah Taman Semarak, Nilai Negeri Sembilan, MY
186. Sharanya Shivaramakrishna, Successful Career, Mumbai
187. Shashank Shivaramakrishna, Successful Career, Mumbai
188. Alisha Coutinho, 6th Std, Mumbai
189. Aiden Coutinho, 4th Std, Mumbai
190. Vishnu V, 2nd Yr B Com, Tumkur
191. Ruchira P, 1st PUC, Tumkur
192. Jamuna V, 10th Std, Tumkur
193. Yogananda T D, 5th Std, Tumkur
194. Tirumalesh V, 2nd Std, Tumkur
Pls continue with the same Format & your names will be read out during the puja.
With Sai's Luv & Best Wishes.
All the Very Best for all the Children attending Exams in the coming Months.
Raghav N for Sri Naga Sayee Foundation.