Darius Slay isn’t the only one who doesn’t care about the Pro Bowl.
- Thursday Matthew Stafford was asked why he thought he was snubbed for the Pro Bowl. His answer was perfect:
Matthew Stafford is losing exactly zero sleep over his Pro Bowl Snub. pic.twitter.com/APiXWbdMc4— SB Nation (@SBNation) December 22, 2016
- Detroit Lions returner and receiver Andre Roberts feels a little differently. Roberts said, “I think it kind of sucks that nobody from our team is in.”
- It’s Cowboys week. Time to relive one of the greatest moments in this franchise’s recent history:
Matthew Stafford's sneaky touchdown against the Cowboys is a great mic'd up memory. pic.twitter.com/rrQBek9JJa— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) December 22, 2016
- Really good episode of #AskALion this week as A’Shawn Robinson reveals that he played a lot of “Guitar Hero” in college and his mother had to carry around a birth certificate to prove his age as a kid.
- Here’s a headline that will make your head explode: “Aaron Rodgers could get some help from referee Jeff Triplette.”
- Interesting tidbit about the season Matthew Stafford is having:
Just did the math on this, Stafford on pace to throw for his lowest yardage total (4.251 yards) since 2010. Surprises me a little.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) December 22, 2016
- There will be a spring football league—unaffiliated with the NFL—that aims to showcase veteran free agent players. The league is scheduled to start in April 2017.