This wedding season it’s not just your face that needs to get fairer – raise your hands confidently with unblemished Underarms. Even the bridesmaids need it; summertime means sleeveless apparel style galore. Everyone aspires to look at their best for the events to follow.
Do For The Bride :-
1. Rica Wax – Waxing is a good alternative but I’d suggest you opt for Rica wax (known as the chocolate wax colloquially) which removes a layer of dead cells along with hair follicles. Start early with a few month in hand for the wedding occasion and get underarms waxed in every 20 days for quick results.
2. Roll-On Deodorant – For underarms whitening, a Skin friendly roll-on is quite effective if you apply it regularly.
Tip- Though you need swipe the brands in beginning to know which one suits you the best.
3. Exfoliating Is Imperative!
i) Masoor Dal Scrub – Powder whole brown lentil (Masoor dal) coarsely and scrub your underarm twice a week with a few drops of milk for 15 minutes, let it on for 5-6 minutes then wipe off with a semi-wet sponge.
ii) Cosmetic Scrubbing – You can also employ some cosmetic scrubbing product (biocare body scrub is pretty good) on every alternate day for 5 minutes along with the above natural exfoliation on Sundays. It will help smoothen the skin on armpits and also reduce dark spots due to ingrown hair follicles or clogged dirt.
Tip- Always scrub before bed and apply 1/3 portion of moisturizer with 2/3 portion of astringent and leave overnight for those perfect underarms.
4. Saffron in Malai – Half a strand of saffron is effective against melanin production and Malai helps blend it if evenly with natural moisturizing effect. Armpit gets smoother and fairer is no time.
Tip- Clean it with mild face-wash before applying the pact for enhanced effect. Also prefer washing it off with lukewarm water. Avoid any direct application of cosmetic products for almost 24 hours.
5. Sandalwood in rosewater – It is one best home remedy for people who tend to sweat a lot and odour is among the main troublemakers in your case. Sandalwood is a strong antiseptic, fights odour producing germs as well as helps in lighting the skin tone, while rose water infuse in the epithelial layer to reduce the sweat and produce a natural aroma eventually.
Tip- it’s a natural cure, be patient with it.
1.No Threading – Threading might leave friction marks so avoid doing the minute leftovers; it will hardly make a difference visibly; it will go away anyway in next waxing session.
Tip –For sensitive skin rub an ice cube before waxing that will reduce the pain as well.
2.No Shave – It’s quick but it will only make the skin rough and patchy. . Besides hardened body hair, sweat is another culprit; it produces the dampness that stains your underarm dark due to friction of skin against skin, dirt trapping and consequent body odour.
3.No Perfumes Please – When applied directly, perfume bleaches the skin folds creating blemishes.
Tip – You’ve got to give up spraying your armpits with a perfume till your wedding.
While we pay close attention to our face and hair, underarms may unknowingly be neglected. Hence, we hope this guide helps you become versed in the skincare art of underarms.
Also Read: Brides: Do Not Forget This On Your Wedding Day!