They can include:
1. Fun activities
2. Helpful chores
3. Kind words and compliments
5. Thank you notes
Heartfelt coupons show caring because they come from your child's thoughtful mind and a loving heart.
These All-Occasion Coupons Must Be:
2. A gift the receiver would like
3. Specific and done within a time limit
4. Cost no money, just your time and caring.
Marriage partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, grandparents, and friends can give them to whomever they like.
Make Non-Material Coupons into Loving Surprises for:
3. Holidays or
4. Just because you care
Brainstorm what you think the other person would like.
Then make it a non-material gift straight from your heart.
Download your coupons by clicking on:
Loving Coupons and insert the code word:
Like this post? Share it with your friends and leave me a comment. I will reply to you.
Thank you so much.
With warm wishes,
Jean Tracy, MSS
Sign up for my FREE Parenting News and receive:
- 80 Fun Activities to Share with Your Kids
- 101 Ways to Get Your Children to Cooperate