The holidays come but once a year, so we all hope to make it special for others – like our girlfriends.
So, like Santa does, it’s our joy to make our friends and their holidays feel special.
As this wonderful quote states: ‘The greatest Gift in life is to be remembered.’ Make your girlfriends feel remembered and special with these 5 ways to Grant a Girlfriend Christmas Wish:
- Give her personal and thoughtful Christmas gifts – Our girlfriends know us super well – sometimes even more than our families. That calls for Christmas gift(s) that are perfect just for HER. No gift that you could give your mother or coworker … give a gift that shows her that making her happy, makes you very happy.
- Go above and beyond – Have a friend who has had a ‘rough’ year? That’s, unfortunately, true for too many of our friends. Sometimes you just have to go the extra mile to give her a memorable holiday. Surprise her with a trip or special time together. Make it an ‘all about her’ day – aka: throw a party in her honor. Just do something special for the special friend you love so much!
- Start a Girlfriend Tradition that keeps on giving – Personally, my favorite girlfriend gift is the gift of time together. Spending time with female friends actually reduces stress – so starting a girlfriend tradition means you all have less stress (which is especially great during the hectic holidays). A monthly gourmet girlfriends dinner, book club, happy hour group … whatever works for you and your friends, plan ahead for a year of girlfriend get-togethers and a year of making memories together.
- Give the Gift of Forgiveness – The holidays are about showing the people you love that your friendship is more important than any little difference in opinion – RIGHT?! Give the gift of forgiveness – it’s the gift that keeps on giving to her and you.
- Give the Gift we all Need – Be a better friend. Every day, not just on holidays, we have the opportunity to make our friends feel as special as their friendship is to us. Give the gift of friendship, forgiveness and thoughtfulness.
Merry Christmas (or Happy Hanukkah) Girlfriend! I hope your holidays are happy and friend-filled. Make the coming year the year of being a better friend!
The post 5 Ways to Grant a Girlfriend Christmas Wish appeared first on Girlfriendology.
This post first appeared on Girlfriendology: Empower Women, Inspire Friendship, please read the originial post: here