In Augusta, Georgia, our Superior Court judges require all parents seeking a divorce involving children to take a one day seminar dealing primarily with issues affecting their kids.
Here is a list of such places which offer this seminar, as shown on the Augusta, GA Bar Association
- Anne Watts, MS, LPC, 706-855-1365at www.divorcingfamilies.net;
- Army Community Service: Transparenting Class for military only: 706-791-3579
- Georgia Family Crisis Solutions, Inc., 706-869-7373;
- kidsrestart.org, 706-828-0180; and
- Life Management Group, 706-733-0333.