Every individual has his own type and texture of the Skin. Women are most of the times very concerned regarding the texture and color of the skin. Dry skin is one of the most commonly seen types of skin in women. It is important to deal with the dry skin in a positive way in order to get rid of the post effects of such skin in day to day life. Here some of the best and most useful dry skin home remedies which can be sued successfully to treat dry skin.
- Olive oil massage : Olive oil is known to moisturize the skin especially that of face since decades. If olive oil is used on regular basis then the benefits to cure dry skin can be reaped in easily. Extra virgin olive oil can be used in combination with the lavender oil in order to get the best results for the dry skin.
- Oatmeal mask : Oatmeal is not nutritious for the health it is also of great benefit for the skin of face. Oatmeal mask can be made along with milk and honey. Add warm milk and honey to the oat meal to make a paste which can be applied on the skin. Wash the paste with cold water after 20 minutes. The mixture has anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties which provide a great change in the texture of the skin.
- Honey : Honey is a natural humectant. Applying honey on the skin and then keeping it for 10-15 minutes will give an unique glow to the skin. Moreover, using the honey along with the orange juice will give the best results for improving the texture of the dry skin.
- Banana and coconut mask : Banana has moisturizing properties which ensure that the dry skin can be cured in a better way. Coconut oil can add to the nutrients. Banana can be mashed and then coconut oil can be added to it. After this, the mask should be applied on the skin to get a glowing skin. Wash the mask after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Yogurt Scrub : Yogurt scrub is made up of yoghurt, granulated sugar as well as honey. A scrub is important for the skin in order to exfoliate the skin and remove the dead cells. Yogurt scrub is not harsh on the skin and therefore can be used once or twice a week. Sugar can remove flakiness on the skin.
- Egg Pack : Egg pack is made with many other ingredients like olive oil, rosewater, castor oil, lime juice and honey. All of the ingredients have their own set of ingredients. Apply the mixture and then let it dry for 15 minutes. Then wash it with water properly.
- Chocolate pack : Chocolate pack is made up of cocoa powder, honey, avocado and maize flour. Mix all these ingredients and then apply the pack on the face and keep it for 30 minutes. Then wash it with lukewarm water. Chocolate makes the skin smooth and shining.
- Besan Pack : Besan pack is made up of besan when diluted with water. Besan takes out all the dead skin and cleanses the skin thoroughly. You can add turmeric and honey in order to get better skin texture.The best part is that the besan pack can be applied on daily basis without having any kind of side effects on the skin.
- Ghee : Since decades, ghee has been used in the best way for the skin care regime and has proved it’s benefits.
Thus, if the above home remedies are utilized then dry skin can be easily handled and this skin type can be improved well.
The post Dry Skin Home Remedies appeared first on Organic Insights.