Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity in humans. The process is most often initiated as a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the reproductive organ of a man’s body. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiency (hypogonadism) and drug side effects.
Such extremely personal problems are often gone unsaid and are not always a cause of concern. It is often considered that such a problem arises also because of psychological pressures due to thoughts or feelings.
There are certain causes that lead to such a medical condition-
- Neurogenic disorders
- Cavernosal disorders
- Psychological causes: performance anxiety, stress, and mental disorders
- It is four times more common in men aged in their 60s than those in their 40s.
- Kidney failure
- Diseases such as diabetes mellitus and multiple sclerosis (MS). While these two causes have not been proven they are likely suspects as they cause issues with both the blood flow and nervous systems.
- Lifestyle: smoking is a key cause of erectile dysfunction. Smoking causes impotence because it promotes arterial narrowing.
Be careful with Supplements
So how do we deal with such sexual medical conditions in the best possible way. We already are prone to so many diseases and eventually end up eating a lot of medicines for the same. Hence, we first need to make it a point that we will not take too many medicines for all the things.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warn men against purchasing supplements and creams that promise to treat ED. Studies have shown that these drugs can contain prescription medicines or other harmful ingredients. In most cases, these ingredients are not disclosed on the products’ packaging. These undisclosed ingredients might cause severe side effects or interactions. Consult your doctor before purchasing any over-the-counter or online ED treatments.
Our ancient medicinal system (Ayurveda) has solutions to practically all the Health problems. From common cough and cold to something as complex as ED. Let’s investigate what nature has in store for men suffering from ED silently.
- Shilajeet – Shilajeet is one of the most primary source of treating ED. It is the most potent rejuvenator and anti aging block buster ever known to mankind.
- Shilajeet is rich in anti-oxidants that our body requires to flush out toxins and for healthier body cells
- Owing to its rich anti-oxidants many people use it as a dietary supplement for increasing their stamina.
- There are trace minerals present in Shilajeet that help in improving the body metabolism.
- It is ideally consumed with milk
- Pomegranate: Juice and extract from this fruit is known for being packed with nutrients. But Espinosa says it can also help arteries expand and remain supple. While no real proof ties it to erectile dysfunction, he suggests it to his patients for its overall health benefits.
- Accupuncture– Accupuncture is the science of correcting blood flow in the body as desired to treat muscle and nerve blood flow adequately. Acupressure for Erectile dysfunction helps in balancing the energy flow through the kidneys and revitalize the reproductive organs to promote better functioning. Stimulate these acupressure points on a daily basis in order to enhance the overall health of the reproductive organs and get rid of problems like impotence and premature ejaculation in a natural way.
- Quit Drugs– Drugs are a big No for increasing your performance in the act. Cocaine, Marijuana, Nicotine are drugs that lead to ED
- Monitor your medicines– There are certain medications and over the counter drugs that lead to erectile dysfunctioning. Antidepressants, sleeping pills, etc. are seldom to be taken. It is only during emergency that these should be taken.
- Exercise– A daily regime of any form of exercise is the way to solve many health problems, keep aside ED.
- Say No to Chemicals– These days, the biggest hazard to our health is chemicals in the food that we eat and the air that we breathe. As much as you may, try keeping yourself away from the chemicals and go organic.
- Easy on Stress– Stress is the main cause of almost 80% of the ED medical condition. Try to not take everything to your bed, quite literally.
The post How to Get rid of Erectile Dysfunction appeared first on Organic Insights.