Prize : $3500 Vacation or 1 of 4 $500 Hotel Gift Cards
Conditions : Single Entry, 18+
Expires : March 10th 2019
> Enter Sweepstakes Here
⇒ Winners – 5 ⇒ARV – $5500 ⇒ Form Entry – Standard
Rules & Regulations
1. Eligibility: Smithfield Family Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to participants of the Smithfield Friends & Family Program (the “Program”) who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (19+ in Alabama and Nebraska). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Smithfield Packaged Meats Sales Corp., 200 Commerce Street, Smithfield, VA 23430. Administrator: Doner CX, 8050 Rowan Road, Suite 200, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on or around January 14, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on or about March 10, 2019 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, join or sign in to the Smithfield Friends & Family Program via the Smithfield Friends & Family tab at www.smithfield.com. Smithfield Friends & Family is a free program to join. Follow the links and instructions – you may obtain one entry into the drawings each week you visit the website per the schedule below. There is a maximum of obtaining eight (8) entries total into Grand Prize and First Place Prize drawings.
- Week 1: 1/14/19-1/20/19
- Week 2: 1/21/19-1/27/19
- Week 3: 1/28/19-2/3/19
- Week 4: 2/4/19-2/10/19
- Week 5: 2/11/19-2/17/19
- Week 6: 2/18/19-2/24/19
- Week 7: 2/25/19-3/3/19
- Week 8: 3/4/19-3/10/19
5. Drawings: The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select potential Grand Prize and First Place Prize winners on or around 3/13/19. All potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner of a prize valued at or above $600 will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release, Publicity Release and W9 (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is first sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 6 – 8 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a travel gift card of choice valued at $3,500 from one of the following: Delta Vacations, Southwest Vacations® or United Vacations®. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,500.
FOUR (4) FIRST PLACE PRIZES: Each First Place Prize Winner will receive a gift card valued at $500 from Hotels.com®. Gift Card will be delivered electronically, or via USPS or expedited service delivery at Sponsor’s discretion.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $5,500
Limit one (1) prize per person. This promotion is in no way affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored, or endorsed by the third-party gift card issuers. The trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners, and not Smithfield.
All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply if/as applicable. All travel booking will be completed directly by Winner per the terms and conditions of the selected company gift card. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State or Federal courts located in Virginia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, please send a self-addressed and stamped to: “Smithfield Family Flyaway Sweepstakes, Winner List” c/o Doner CX, 8050 Rowan Road, Suite 200, Cranberry Twp., PA 16066. The winner list will be available and distributed after winner confirmation is complete. Request must be received within 30 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
The post Win a $3500 Vacation or 1 of 4 $500 Hotel GC’s – USA appeared first on TOP DOG SWEEPSTAKES.