Prize : 50 Winners Win a Fitbit Charge 3
Conditions : Daily Entry, AOM, Note : Landing Page Mentions Purchase but No Purchase is Necessary
Expires : February 6th 2019
> Enter Sweepstakes Here
⇒ Winners – 50 ⇒ARV – $8000 ⇒ Form Entry – Standard
Rules & Regulations
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”). The decisions of the Sponsor (defined below) with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final.
- CONTEST PERIOD. This Contest is sponsored by Canada Bread Company, Limited (the “Sponsor”). The Contest begins at 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 3, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on February 6, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Notwithstanding this, the Contest is not open to the employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor (including their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies), and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”). This Contest is also not open to any members of the immediate families of, or persons domiciled with, any of the Contest Parties. In these Official Rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters and/or legal or common-law spouse.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. There are two (2) methods for initiating entry into the Contest.
- To initiate entry via text message, and to complete your entry from a mobile device, you will require a SMS (text message) enabled device with a web browser and access to the Internet. During the Contest Period, text the word wwcontest to number 80808 (standard message & data rates may apply). You will then receive a text message reply from the Sponsor containing a link that will direct you to www.wwcontest.ca (the “Contest Site”). At the Contest Site, you’ll be required to complete the online contest entry form (the “Contest Form”), including your full name, mailing address, phone number and a valid email address, as well as agree to let the Sponsor or the Contest Parties contact you via text message, email and/or phone for prize fulfillment purposes.
- Alternatively, you can visit the Contest Site directly by typing the website address www.wwcontest.ca into your computer or mobile device browser. At the Contest Site, you’ll be required to complete the Contest Form, including your full name, mailing address, phone number and a valid email address, as well as agree to let the Sponsor or the Contest Parties contact you via text message, email and/or phone for prize fulfillment purposes.
Limit: Regardless of entry method, entrants may qualify to receive only one (1) entry per day, per email address, per participant for the duration of the Contest Period.
Submission of Contest Form must be completed by 11:59:59 PM (ET) on February 6, 2019, to qualify for entry into the Grand Prize Draw. If you choose to use a wireless device, standard message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile service provider to determine your standard text messaging fees, as related to ‘short code’ messaging.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the phone and/or email address at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a cellular telephone number/email account (as applicable) by a service provider. Selected entrants may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone and/or email address associated with the selected entry.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAW: A random draw will be held on February 15, 2019, (the “Draw Date”) at approximately 11:00 AM (ET) at 416 Centre Street South, Whitby, ON from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to determine the fifty (50) Grand Prize selected entrants (each a “Selected Entrant”). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received in each Region. Skill-testing question required.
The Selected Entrant(s) will be contacted by text message, email, or telephone within two (2) business days of the Draw Date. If a Selected Entrant: (a) cannot be reached by text message, email, or telephone within five (5) business days of the first attempt; (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question (see rule 6); (c) fails to acknowledge the properly executed Release Form within the specified time (see rule 6); and/or (d) is otherwise deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules; then he/she will be disqualified, will forfeit any and all rights to the Grand Prize and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a Selected Entrant.
- GRAND PRIZES: Fifty (50) Grand Prizes, each consisting of: one Fitbit Charge 3 approx. retail value of each Grand Prize: $160).
The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
None of the Contest Parties makes any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of a Prize awarded in connection with the Contest. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each confirmed winner understands and acknowledges that he or she may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from any of the Contest Parties should his/her Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any way unsatisfactory. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, by accepting a Prize, each confirmed winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Contest Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part.
- CONTEST WEBSITE:
Windows: IE 11, Edge, Google Chrome 60+, Mozilla Firefox 50+
OSX: Safari, Google Chrome 60+, Mozilla Firefox 50+
- PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS:
Product Name UPC Ontario WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread, 450g 6872110801 WW’s Multigrain Bread, 450g 6872110802 WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Tortilla, 249g 6872110804 WW’s Multigrain Tortillas with Flaxseeds, 249g 6872110805 WW’s White Bread, 450g 6872110803 WW’s Multigrain Sandwich Thin Buns,344g 6872110810 WW’s 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins, 342g 6872110807 West: WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread,450 g 6872110801 WW’s Multigrain Bread, 450g 6872110802 WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Tortilla, 249g 6872110804 WW’s Multigrain Tortillas with Flaxseeds, 249g 6872110805 WW’s Multigrain Sandwich Thin Buns, 344g 68721108108 East: WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread 6872110801 WW’s Multigrain Bread 6872110802 WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Tortilla 6872110804 WW’s Multigrain Tortillas with Flaxseeds 6872110805 WW’s White Bread 6872110803 Quebec WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread, 450g 6872110801 WW’s Multigrain Bread, 450g 6872110802 WW’s 100% Whole Wheat Tortilla, 249g 6872110804 WW’s Multigrain Tortillas with Flaxseeds, 249g 6872110805 WW’s White Bread, 450g 6872110803 WW’s English Muffins, 342g 6872110807
- PRIZES AVAILABLE BY REGION:
Prizes Available by Region Quantity Ontario 20 Atlantic 10 West 10 Quebec 10 Total 50
- CLAIM CONDITIONS: To be declared a confirmed winner of a Grand Prize, each Selected Entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill- testing question. The Selected Entrant will also be required to acknowledge and return the Sponsor’s Declaration and Release Form (the “Release Form”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with the Official Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution; (iii) releases the Sponsor, the Contest Parties and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, governors, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Prize or any portion thereof or this Contest; and (iv) agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city and province/territory) and/or photograph without further notice or remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. The Release Form will be made available to each Selected Entrant in electronic format (online) and must be acknowledged within the time period specified on the Release Form or the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and nothing will be substituted in its place. Upon correctly answering the skill testing question and receipt of the duly completed Release Form by a representative of the Sponsor, the Prize will be shipped to the confirmed winner at the address on their entry within approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: All entries become the property of the Sponsor. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries, other materials and/or entrants. By participating in this Contest, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Anyone deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules for any reason is subject to disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor at any time.
SOME JURISDICTIONS (INCLUDING QUEBEC) DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Released Parties will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of access to and use of the Contest, including without limitation: (i) any technical malfunction or other problems of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, those relating to the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (ii) the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize; (iii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) to persons or property resulting from: a) entry or participation in this contest or b) any claims based on personality or privacy rights, defamation or prize delivery; (iv) the failure of any entry and/or other information or materials to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or due to late or lost entries; (v) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or Selected Entrant; and/or (vi) any combination of the above.
Except where prohibited by law, the parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Contest and any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the Province of Ontario, City of Toronto. These Official Rules and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Contest, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the provincial and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Fitbit Charge 3 and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. Fitbit is not a participant in or sponsor of this contest.
- RIGHT TO VOID/TERMINATE/SUSPEND/ MODIFY: The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, to withdraw, amend or suspend this Contest (or to amend these Official Rules) in any way, in the event of any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, including, without limitation, any error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest in any way (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Sponsor reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to cancel, amend or suspend this Contest, or to amend these Official Rules, in any way without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, or for any other reason whatsoever. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill, as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
The Sponsor also reserves the right, subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Contest mechanics stipulated in these Official Rules, to the extent deemed necessary by the Sponsor, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant, entry and/or other information or materials with these Official Rules, or as a result of any technical or other problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Contest as contemplated in these Official Rules, or for any other reason.
- GENERAL: If due to printing, production, online, internet, computer or other error of any kind, more Prizes are claimed than intended to be distributed or awarded according to these Official Rules, then, in addition to having the right to terminate the Contest immediately (subject to the approval of the Régie), the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to rescind invalid Prize claims and/or conduct a random draw from amongst all eligible Prize claimants to award the correct number of Prizes. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor or any of the Contest Parties be liable for more than the number, type and value of Prizes as stated in these Official Rules.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these English Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By accepting a prize, winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city/province of residence, picture, biographical information, statements, voice and likeness in any advertising and publicity Sponsor and its respective successors, assigns and licensees may conduct relating to the Contest in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, and hereby releases the Released Parties from any liability with respect thereto.
- ENTRY VERIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, a copy of government issued photo identification (non-relevant personal information may be redacted)): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Sponsor’s official time-keeping device(s).
- OFFICIAL RULES: These full Official Rules are available on the Internet at www.wwcontest.ca.
- CONSUMER INQUIRIES: Consumer service inquiries can be sent via https://www.canadabread.com/contact-us OR (FR) https://www.canadabread.com/fr/contact-us
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property and all of the promotional materials, web pages and source code are owned by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized use or copy of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
© 2019 Canada Bread Company. All Rights Reserved.
The post Win 1 of 50 Fitbit Charge 3’s – CAN appeared first on TOP DOG SWEEPSTAKES.