Enter to Win a Trip for 2 to Toronto, Trip Includes Air, Hotel, Meet & Greet with Sierra, Tote Bag, $150 Garage Gift Card & $150 Visa for Winner & a Friend
Single Entry, 13+, No AK
Expires : August 8th 2018
> Enter Sweepstakes Here
⇒ Winners – 1 ⇒ ARV – $3000 ⇒ Form Entry – Standard
Rules & Regulations
This contest is organized by Groupe Dynamite Inc., 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2 (the “Sponsor”), owner of the Garage brand (“Garage”).
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. The “SIERRA MEETUP” CONTEST (the “Contest”) begins on July 27, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. (ET) and ends on August 8, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
Participants under the legal age of majority in the province or state in which they reside must have the approval of their parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority to participate in this contest.
Participants must be legally able, willing and available to travel from August 24 through August 26, 2018. They are responsible for having the required documents/identification pieces required for travel. If winner has not reached the age of majority, they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If travel companion has not reached the age of majority, their legal parent or guardian must provide a signed affidavit providing consent to travel.
Participants must provide their name, birthday, and email address so that Garage can contact them in the event that they win. Participants must sign up to receive Garage emails in order to enter the contest. Subscribers can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any Garage email or by visiting www.garageclothing.com.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter:
***Limit of one (1) entry per valid email address, via the online form during the Promotion Period.*** Additional entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro or any other automated means are void. Any entries that contain misprints, that have been altered, are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular in any way, or that do not comply with the Rules, shall also be disqualified.
The Contest consists of one (1) prize. There are two (2) ways to enter to win a prize:
- Online Entry: From July 27, 2018, at 9 a.m. (ET) until August 8, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (ET), you can visit https://www.garageclothing.com/ca/community/sierra-summer-2018 and fill out and submit the registration form. You can enter once during the Contest Period, i.e. one entry per valid email address.
- Mail Entry: Enter by submitting a 3″ X 5″ card on which you will print your first and last names, address, date of birth and daytime telephone number, and mail it in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to SIERRA MEETUP CONTEST, Garage, 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2. To be eligible, the entries must be postmarked August 8, 2018, and received by the Sponsor by August 10, 2018, at the latest.
By completing the online registration form or mailing in their registration, each Participant agrees to these Rules. Entries received before and/or after the Promotion Period will be void. All expenses incurred by the Participants to enter the Contest, including, without being limited to, Internet or mail fees, equipment and taxes, are the sole responsibility of the Participants and will not be reimbursed by the Sponsor.
One (1) grand prize (described below) winner will be selected in a random draw on August 13, 2018, at noon (ET) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
All winning Participants must have correctly answered the mathematical skill-testing question indicated on the online registration form, or communicated verbally if the winner participated in the Contest via mail entry.
To be eligible to claim the prize, the winner must have reached the age of majority in their province, territory or state of residence and have an email address. If the potential winner is a minor, a parent or guardian will be required to accept the prize since the applicable prize will only be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner is a minor (in accordance with these rules). The minor must be accompanied by his guardian at all times.
One (1) prize will be awarded, consisting of:
- Round-trip travel from the international airport that is nearest to the winner’s home to Toronto for the winner and a friend. All other travel expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Hotel accommodations for one night for the winner and a friend.
- Guaranteed meet and greet with Sierra during her meetup event on August 25, 2018, at the Toronto Eaton Centre, Ontario, Canada, for the winner and a friend.
- Tote bag autographed by Sierra.
- One (1) one hundred fifty dollar ($150) Garage gift card for both the winner and friend.
- One (1) one hundred fifty dollar ($150) Visa gift card for both the winner and friend.
The approximate total value of all prizes is three thousand dollars ($3,000 CAD/USD). Prizes will be awarded in the currency of the country in which the winners reside.
Winner notification process:
Winners will be notified by email within three (3) business days of the random draw. If the Participants cannot be contacted, fail to correctly answer the skill-testing question within the time period specified, or do not claim their Prize within two (2) business days, the prize will not be awarded. In the event of unclaimed prizes, Garage reserves the right, at its absolute sole discretion, to not select another winner.
- The Sponsor will not enter into any correspondence pertaining to this Contest, except with potential winners (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable). Garage shall not be responsible under any conditions whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions relating to the Contest or for any online errors, printing errors or typographical errors or problems in connection with any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this Contest, Participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree that they have not purchased electronic equipment, Internet or telephone services for the purpose of entering this Contest. Participants (and their legal guardians or parents, where applicable) agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or to prevent others from entering the Contest, as prohibited by law. Any attempt by anyone to damage or interrupt the Contest shall be considered a violation under criminal and civil law. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies against such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- Garage assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction of mobile systems, servers or access providers. Garage assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected or ineligible text message, or for any mobile, human or technical malfunctions that may occur in the administration of this promotion. If, for any reason, it is not possible to run this promotion as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Garage, or any act corrupting or affecting the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Garage reserves the right, at its absolute and sole discretion, to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Under no circumstances shall Garage be liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the information or use of the mobile systems, servers, access providers or equipment. Garage makes no warranty or guarantee as to the timelines, accuracy or completeness of the information, or that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Garage and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (herein collectively referred to as the “Entities”) disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all mobile discount offers.
- The Sponsor and its affiliated entities and divisions and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes. Each Participant assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any Prize granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to any Prize so granted (including, without limitation, in connection with travel, if applicable). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by entering the Contest, each Participant agrees to and effectively releases and forever discharges the Entities from any and all damages, rights, claims, costs and actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with the Contest or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of any Prize (or part of a Prize) awarded in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, personal injury, death and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Additionally, all Participants assume all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by the Contest including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action in connection with the Contest.
- A Prize must be accepted as is, and no transfer, substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted without Garage’s permission. If a Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded due to actions or circumstances beyond the control of Garage, or for any other reason whatsoever, the Sponsor reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value to the Prize or the non-awarded portion of the Prize, as the case may be. A Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or other gift cards. A Prize cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other contest or offer. No component of any Prize may be returned after pick-up. Choices of sizes and colors of products that may be purchased with a gift card are subject to availability at participating Garage stores. No rain checks will be provided.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received by the end of the Promotion Period. All entries become the property of Garage.
- Each Participant hereby releases, discharges and saves harmless the Sponsor from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of actions, damages, liabilities, costs, losses, expenses without limitation, including as may be related to the invasion of privacy, infringement of their rights of publicity or personality, defamation, libel, slander and/or any other personal, moral and/or property rights in any way arising out of their participation in the Contest.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the Prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, state and local), incidentals, if any, are the sole responsibility of each Prize-winning Participant. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all expenses not specifically stated herein to be the responsibility of the Sponsor shall be the sole responsibility of each Participant. No refund or compensation of any costs or expenses incurred by a Prize-winning Participant shall be made. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this Contest or the Prizes.
- Any selected Participant who fails to abide by the terms set forth in these Rules will be disqualified and may, at Garage’s sole and absolute discretion, be banned from participating in Garage contests for a period to be determined by Garage, without prejudice to Garage’s right to seek additional remedies for any damages that it may have incurred due to the breach of these Rules by said Participant. Should any of the selected Participants be disqualified for any reason, not claim their Prize within the specified time, or not comply with the Rules, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may or may not select an alternate Prize winner (or winners).
- It is the Participant’s (and their legal guardians’ or parents’, where applicable) sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing at the address indicated above if they change their address or other contact information. All corrections must be received prior to the expiration of the Promotion Period.
- For Québec Participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Garage will immediately notify the Régie in writing of the cancellation of this Contest or if changes made to these Rules, as per the prescribed form cited in section 59 of the Act respecting lotteries, publicity contests and amusement machines, have been filed with the Régie.
- If any terms of the Rules are or become invalid, are ruled illegal by the Régie or by any court of competent jurisdiction, or are deemed unenforceable under current applicable law, it is the intention of the parties hereto (and the Participants’ legal guardians and parents, where applicable) that the remainder of the Rules not be affected and remain in full force and effect.
- For a copy of these Rules, go to www.garage.ca. or send a written request by self-addressed, stamped envelope (ensure that sufficient postage is included) to: Garage, 5592 Ferrier Street, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H4P 1M2, ATTENTION: Garage Customer Service.
The post Sierra Furtado Trip to Toronto #Sweepstakes – USA/CAN appeared first on TOP DOG SWEEPSTAKES.