HPPSC Recruitment 2018
|Latest Govt Jobs HPPSC 2018 Notification for 31 Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Himachal Pradesh Police Service, District Controller, Tehsildar, Block Development Officers vacancies in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Applicant Apply Online HPPSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form - 20.01.2018. |
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission 2018 Job details like application form, online apply, exam date, selection process, salary etc...
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Himachal Pradesh Police Service, District Controller, Tehsildar, Block Development Officers Jobs Vacancy 2018
Job Details of Notification
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.01.2018
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
|Vacancy Details |
Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service - 10 Posts
Himachal Pradesh Police Service - 02 Posts
District Controller - 01 Post
Tehsildar - 14 Posts
Block Development Officers - 04 Posts
HPPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination & Interview.
Maximum age is 21 to 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Application Fee : Other -Rs/- 400/-, SC/ST/PWD - 100/-
|Job Location: Himachal Pradesh|
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
|How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2018: Candidate go to official website www.hp.gov.in and apply online from 20.01.2018.|
|New Job Site Links|
HPPSC Apply Online
HPPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for 86 Extension Officer & Inspector PostsHPPSC Jobs, HPPSC recruitment HPPSC notifications HPPSC jobs details HPPSC postions Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Tax Department of HPPSC Recruitment for 86 Vacancies HPPSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2018 Notification is out @ http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in HPPSC job Notifications. HPPSC Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2018Recruitment Details HPPSC Taxatio
|Tax Department in HPPSC Recruitment|
HPPSC Recruitment 2017Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Latest Jobs Recruitment Details, Hppsc is inviting applications for multiple vacancies. Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply for the positions.
HPPSC NotificationsLast Date for Submission of Application is on December 18th, 2017..
Post and Vacancies :-
Inspector - 64 Posts
Extension Officer - 07 Posts
Excise and Taxation Inspector - 06 Posts
Inspector Grade-I - 02 Posts
Election Kanungo - 07 Posts
Application Fee: General Category - 400/-, General BPL - 100/-, S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. - 100/-, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. - No Fee.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. - 171002 (INDIA).
Important Instructions for HPPSC Recruitment:-
1. The applicants must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLPYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the concerned post(s).
2. The applicants must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
3. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the applicants, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
4. The reserved category applicants belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
5. In service applicants may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service applicant will be allowed to appear in Main Examination unless he/she submit NOC from the concerned employer with application for main examination.
6. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla. The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla/ Mandi/ Sundernagar / Kangra /Dharamshala/ Palampur / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centres will be at discretion of the Commission.
Selection Process for HPPSC Jobs:-Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
This post first appeared on Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 100 Forex Officer And Integrated Treasury Offi, please read the originial post: here