“You’ve never met an Indian bloke, you’ve never heard an Indian joke…”
Here are a couple of some great ones with philosophy and humor at their core.
1. Writer vs lawyer
2. Every Indian mom has a three-second rule.
3. When you grow up introverted
4. The other thing we’re taught at home
5. They do romantic things together, without realising.
6. You’ve got to acknowledge what a miracle of technology these things are
7. No one gives you any respect if…
8. Are you from Bombay?
9. They described me as a fiery feminist.
10. I was taught the art of farting
11. Superheroes wouldn’t be superheroes if their mother were alive
12. We love violence, we love murder.
The post 12 Comedian Stand Up Quotes That Philosophically Question Every Aspect of Human Life appeared first on The DailyMoss.