Shotatamillion.ky.gov – Kentucky Vaccine Sweepstakes 2021
How To Enter The Kentucky Shot at A Million Dollar Vaccine Sweepstakes?
- First you need to visit this website:shotatamillion.ky.gov and register for covid vaccine kentucky “OR” you can call 855-598-2246 to provide information to enter the drawings.
- Now look for the Kentucky Shot at A Million Dollar Vaccine Sweepstakes entry form link.
- Fill out the entry form, which includes your full name, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address and the name and location of the place that provided you with the vaccine.
- Entry for children between the ages of 12 and 17 further requires a parent or guardian’s name, email address and phone number.
Sweepstakes Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to only legal residents of the Kentucky and who are twelve (12) years of age or older at the time of the entry.
Sweepstakes Period: The Shot at A Million Kentucky Vaccine Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT and ends on Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT.
Click Here To Enter
ShotAtAMillion Kentucky Prizes:
- For eligible entrants age 18 and over (3 Lucky Winners): One (1) $1 million cash prize in the form of a check per drawing.
- For eligible entrants ages 12 to 17: One (1) full scholarship to a Kentucky public state college or university or technical or trade school. The scholarship will be in the amount of the qualifying expenses for in-state tuition, books and room-and-board for a four-year program, two-year program, community college program, or technical or trade school. The funds are available until the winner reaches the age of 28, after which any remaining funds will revert to the state.