Anyone know of any SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) positions in Downtown Boston? I am now looking for new employment.
I now have five years experience in the automation development space. I am familiar with:
- Creating and demoing automation framework proof-of-concepts
- Interviewing stakeholders to validate business needs are met
- Leading discussions on what makes up a high value test
- Setting up code reviews with developers
- Iterating through development stages
- Customizing reporting and logging
- Configuring tests to be run continuously
- Training fellow automation developers on how to add to the finished framework.
- See samples of Programming Projects I have done
- Writer & Speaker.
- Instructor: TestAutomationU.com’s Introduction to Capybara.
- Meetup Organizer, Ministry of Testing – Boston.
And here's my GitHub and my LinkedIn Profile!
Sr. QA Engineer, Software Engineer in Test
Meetup Organizer, Ministry of Testing - Boston
Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn | Articles