Here are a few upcoming free webinars from Joe Colantonio, creator of "Test Talks" podcast at http://testtalks.com/
3/20/2017: Sponsored by Applitools, a free webinar "Key Test Automation Skills and Best Practices: Recap of Top Sessions from Automation Guild Conference 2017". You can register at http://go.applitools.com/JoeColantonio-March2017_Registration.html
"In this webinar Joe Colantonio - the founder and host of Automation Guild, the first ever online conference dedicated 100% to test automation - will take a look back at the event, highlighting the sessions, speakers and top takeaways.
"Joe will cover the following topics:
"The difference between Applitools and Galen
- "21 Free Visual Validation Tools
- "How testing vendors are embracing open source
- "How to grade your Selenium Tests
- "PageObjects vs Screenplay pattern
- "Is BDD just for Collaboration?
- "TestOps – how automation fits into CI
4/26/2017: Sponsored by QASymphony, a free webinar, "Ask Me Anything: Live Q&A with Test Automation Experts Joe Colantonio and Paul Grizzaffi" will be held on April 26, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm EDT. You can register at http://pi.qasymphony.com/ask-me-anything-test-automation-joe
Joe Colantonio's Test Talks PodcastSome of my favorite episodes of Joe's Test Talks Podcast: https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/
- Episode 04: Alan Richardson: How to create Model Driven Automation Libraries: https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/04-alan-richardson-how-to-create-model-driven-automation-libraries/
- Episode 20: Rosie Sherry: https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/20-rosie-sherry-founder-of-the-software-testing-club-testing-secrets/
- Episode 85: Dave Haeffner: The Java Selenium Guidebook: https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/85-dave-haeffner-the-java-selenium-guidebook/
- Episode 113: Angie Jones: Why We Needs More Women & Minorities in Tech with Angie Joneshttps://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/113-needs-women-minorities-tech-angie-jones/
- Episode 137: APIs and Automated Testing with Bas Dijkstra https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/137-apis-automated-testing-bas-dijkstra/
Twitter | LinkedIn | GitHub
// Sr. QA Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, Software Tester since 1996.
// Contributing Writer for TechBeacon.
// "Looking to move away from manual QA? Follow Adventures in Automation on Facebook!"