We can't cancel Requisitions and PO in the following scenarios
· if a buyer places a Requisition line on a purchase orde
You cannot Cancel the requisition line or the corresponding requisition header until you cancel or final close all purchase order lines associated with the requisition.
You cannot cancel a requisition if any of its lines are on an active internal sales order. However, if the related internal sales order is cancelled, you should cancel the originating requisition line.
- · Requisitions that were imported from a Drop Shipped Sales order cannot be cancelled. These requisitions are automatically cancelled when the drop shipped sales order is cancelled.
- · Intransit Ship Confirmed Internal Order (or InterOrg Transfer) can not be cancelled.
- · You cannot cancel a purchase order if there are batch receiving transactions in the receiving interface waiting processing against the purchase order.
- · If you partially received a shipment corresponding to multiple distributions, Purchasing cannot always cancel the shipment.
To make sure Purchasing can cancel a shipment, enter the delivery transactions for the receipts you entered against that shipment. You can use express delivery to facilitate this process.