Most think of the Recumbent Bike as a commercial product. Matter of fact, there are many recumbent bike models that are designed especially for home use. These bikes are the safest means of exercise for those who love to work out daily and those who don’t like asking others to lend their bikes.
A recumbent bike is considered as a luxury product, after all you are at full liberty of exercising at your desired time. If by now you have decided to buy a recumbent bike then this article is definitely meant for you to read. check out more details about recumbent bikes for indoor use
Yes, here are the top 6 recumbent bikes for you to choose from and make part of your daily routine. So lets begin:
1- Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike
- USB Charging Port
- Multi user setup availability of up to 4 users
- Telemetry Heart Rate Enable
- 10 resistance keys that assist you in going from easy to hard to easy again
- Walk through frame
- Capacity to seat 300 lbs
- 6 LED Track lights
- Acoustic chamber speakers for high definition sound
The Schwinn Dual Track twin blue backlit LCD window system helped in monitoring not one, but 13 different feedbacks. You can transfer data like time, distance and calories count via USB dats transfer directly to the Schwinn Connect website as it is compatible with the MyFitnessPal app.
The platform is supported by a single piece frame that has 2 integrated levelers and a large mid-frame. The ergonomically grip monitors heart rate so you can find your relaxing position if you are using the heart rate program.
2- Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
- Semi recumbent design comes with a large cushion seat and a comfortable back rest seat
- 8 level magnetic tension system
- Large LCD Display
- 3 piece crank system
- Hand pulse sensor
- Comes with transportation wheels
- Foldable for easy storage
The Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike comes in a folder style that can easily be folded and stored away. The design is very light in weight at just 300 pounds. Features like high torque 3 piece torque crank system, 8 level Magnetic Tension Control System, double drive transmission system and a heart pulse monitor is just a glimpse of what you will get from this model.
The design is simple so you can get on and off with ease. Sitting capability of up to 300 pounds, ideal for heavy people who don’t want to gi to gym’s and prefer shedding off those extra pounds at home instead. The large cushion seat and back rest are designed for all ages and can be adjusted to fit a 5 feet 2 inches height person to a 6 ft 2 inches high person.
Large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. Adjustable to fit 5 ft 2 inches to 6 ft 2 inches user height. The large LCD display (3.3 W x 1.5 H inches) lets you see how much distance you have ran, calories burnt and time, scan, speed and your pulse rate as well.
3- Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- Eddy current resistance up to 20 levels
- High inertia perimeter weighted flywheel to keep your workouts smooth and stress free
- Two in-built integrated levelers with a center frame that gives a solid platform to work out on
- Static handle bars for easy grip to get on and off the bike
- Acoustic chamber speakers give high definition sound
- A 3 speed fan to keep you cool while exercising
The Schwinn 230 also features a new oversized console that makes tracking your progress easier than ever, 22 workout programs, 9 course profiles, 20 resistance levels, a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel, in-console speakers USB charging port, media rack, and contact heart rate monitoring built into the handlebars. Assembly is simple. The dual twin LCD window system let’s you monitor 13 feedback variations.
4- Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Multi function monitor to monitor your fitness track
- Pulse sensors wired to the multi function monitor so you can keep track of your heart rate
- The seat is padded making it comfortable and can be adjusted as well. The angle back rest is added so you can exercise in comfort on a sturdy steel frame with ease
If you are the type who wants performance and results soon then ths Stamina Elite Total Body Recumbent Bike is the ideal choice for you. Its not just a bike, but a full body workout. The bike comes fitted with technical upgrades to give you a full workout with comfort.
5- Nautilus R616 Recumbent Bike
- Bluetooth connectivity allows quick sync to the Nautilus Trainer App to track your records
- 29 programs with 9 heart rate controls, 12 profiles, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start and 2 fitness tests
- 25 resistance levels that allow you to work intensively with ease
- High inertia perimeter drive system flywheel for an easy and consistent workout
The R616 Recumbent bike stands for comfort and connectivity alike. It is packed with dozens of programs to burn those extra pounds. The bike comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
6- Marcy Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Adjustable Resistance and Transport Wheels NS-716R 6
- The bike’s stride length adjusts to seat the rider comfortably
- You don’t have to stop your exercise to drink water as a cup holder is available on the frame
- Handlebars are foam covered for easy grip
- Erogonomical design with mould injected seat to give maximum comfort
- Transport wheels so you can move the bike with ease.
Do you want to ride a bike and get rid of those bouncy muscles at home then look no further. The Marcy recumbent bike comes with cardio monitoring. You get eight preset levels you can customize to meet your exercise demands. Take your cardiovascular endurance to high levels and burn those extra calories.
All the above bikes are from reputed companies and have provided their customers an ideal mode to get rid of those extra pounds without having to pay high gym fees or hire expensive trainers. So go ahead and burn those calories. The best part- right in the comfort of your home.
The post Which is the Best Recumbent Exercise Bike for Home Use appeared first on Live life in Better way with new Technology.
This post first appeared on Learn Programming Language - Download And Buy New And Latest Programming Books, please read the originial post: here