It is a year since Microsoft has launched Windows 10. So, today, millions of devices are already being deployed with Windows 10 OS. So, what is a right way to get the most out of this version? What are the top-most features that you should use to enjoy Windows 10 to the fullest? There are many new things about this OS that you may probably not familiar with. Here are top 8 tricks that you should compulsorily try to learn to use windows 10 rightly.
- GodMode Set-up: As the word seems so special – GodMode is itself a special feature of Windows 10 that opens up a specific menu carrying multiple settings together at a single place. To use it, first make a new folder in the root drive, then rename the folder as GodMode. You will see a new special icon is being created. When clicking on this icon, an appealing advanced control panel appears.
- Virtual Desktops & Task View: Virtual Desktops handling in Windows 10 is indeed the best. It can now handle all virtual desktops together which makes it an out of the box feature as Linux and Mac OS X consumers had already been enjoying this feature for a long. With this feature, users can organise a tasks’ series and windows of a desktop, the email and Twitter on another series and a third series to set up a normal web research and browsing. To start using this feature, first click on Task View Icon available on Task bar. Else, hold down the key of windows and Tab button.
- More Stylish Desktop: In Windows 10, users have a choice to give their desktop a personalise touch thoroughly. Go with Start> Settings>Personalisation> Colors and then, select option for “Show Color” over Start Menu and task bar. You can ask it to pick up any color automatically from the wallpaper and then, apply it under open apps icons. You many also vanish the translucent option in Start Menu.
- Print To PDF New Option: With Windows 10, you now have an option to print PDF documents as it is, without requiring any third-party software or solution. So, it will be more convenient to save or distribute documents which are not that easy to modify.
- You Can Off The WiFi Sense: The Windows 10 users have an option to close off the WiFi Sense in their device. So, now no need to allow anyone to access your WiFi network until you give your password personally.
- Schedule The Updates Of Windows On Your Own: Windows 10 makes users free from the pushes of Microsoft to get Windows updates on their device as here, they have an option to schedule updates on their own. To do it, go to Start > Settings > Updates and Recovery > Windows Update. There is an option for Notify to Schedule Restart, choose it to revise the updates in future.
- Windows 10 Runs In Virtual Machine: You can take on windows 10 over a virtual machine. So, rather directly switching this OS on your computer and disturbing your existing OS, you can try Windows 10 on virtual machine to see how it works.
The post Top 8 Tricks You Should Try To Get The Best Use Of Windows 10! appeared first on .