With a lot of focus in Cloud, there are several questions from various users about how to pull in the best benefits from SA (Software Assurance) program which is related to the MS Office 365. Therefore, here we are going to talk about the requisites for increasing the SA value as it keeps on helping users to migrate to Office 365. We will also describe the impact on the SA benefits after moving to MS Office 365.
To the whole, there are so many advantages of Software Assurance that users can enjoy in relation with Office 365 assessment as well as to the migration plan. By going through this article, you will learn how Software Assurance can be beneficial in moving to Office 365 by providing a clear reference on various advantages that are contributing to plan, prepare and evaluate Office 365 Microsoft suite.
Now, it is the time to have a near view of various advantage of SA
Enhancement In Service Planning For MS Office 365
For a long time, the existence of Office 365 planning services is widespread as it helps consumers in plan deployment for Lync, SharePoint, Exchange, and Office. So, this advantage offers on-site structured consulting engagements from consulting teams at Microsoft and also from an expert partner to assist you to make a proper software implementation plan.
There will be required guidance at each planning service to assist you to have an in-depth learning of options deployment and a proper planning of Office 365 migration.
Following are top options for planning service engagements
- Learn the new functions and value of MS Office 365
- Learn the operation as well as architectural factors of MS Office 365.
- Test and experience Office 365 aspects.
- Make a migrating plan for Office 365
So, when you think that you are all set for Office 365 migration, services planning can prove helpful to you as it will help you preparing your PC including discovering and suggesting steps to resolve certain migration issues. The most common instances which can be helpful are as below:
- Evaluating Office 365 deployment program with a practical Proof-of-concept Office 2010 environment, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online or Windows 7.
- Following queries around present Office apps, add-ins and files with a workshop having Office compatibility.
Training Advantages Can Be Helpful To Make Your Users & IT Staff Prepared
A checked proof of concept with an in-hand deployment plan and making your staff trained is highly recommended for the success of this process. For this, Software Assurance offers an in-class training helpful for IT staff members. This training is being offered via Training Vouchers. In addition, a web-based E-learning is also there for make end-users prepared for the use of Office 365 suite. For accessing this course catalog completely, you should click on Microsoft Learning Software Assurance Training.
Here it is worth to be noted
- Those who choose Office 365 migration, should keep on accessing courses of E-Learning; so that, they can enhance and maintain their productivity over new versions of this software.
- A 3-days long IT training which is led by an instructor has been added in Microsoft Jump Start with Office 365 for IT Professionals.
A Quick View On SA & Office 365
After moving to MS Office 365, there will be a service offering with Office 365 in the form of Software Support which is included in it. This software Assurance planning services are very advantageous to you because it will help you evaluate your entire migration related IT environment. Additionally, when you decide to move any other workload over the cloud, this SA program will keep on growing its support towards your growing needs from on-premise software, be it in the hybrid environment or in the cloud.
The post Office 365 Migration Can Be Easy With Software Assurance! appeared first on .