WhatsApp for Java phones is one of the most popular free messaging apps in the world. It has a great user-friendly interface. You can send images, media files, and of course messages by using the internet through Whatsapp. In most of the java mobile phones, you can not find the WhatsApp messaging app. In this tutorial, we will see how to download and install WhatsApp for java phones.
Download and Install WhatsApp for Any Java PhoneThe below step will work for any java phone brand such as LG, Nokia etc.but not for Samsung phones.
1. Just go to the below link and download the .rar file
Note: Download the WhatsApp for Java.rar in your PC or laptop, not in mobile
2. Open the downloaded file using Winrar or any other software.
3. When you extract the above .rar file, you will see two files
4. Copy and make sure both files present in the same folder on your phone otherwise WhatsApp will not work.
Congratulations! You are done with the steps, now try to run WhatsApp from mobile and enjoy.
Download and Install WhatsApp for Samsung Java Phone1. Download the below file and place it on your memory card.
2. The next step is to restart your phone.
3. Go inside the memory card and open the file and click on the WhatsApp icon.
4. After the successful installation of the WhatsApp, you will see a popup window asking you to agree with terms and conditions.
5. Enter your mobile number and country name. Verify your number with the verification code sent to your mobile number via an automated system.
Congratulations! You are done with the steps, enjoy.
That's all for today, please mention in the comments in case you are facing any issues during installation and downloading of WhatsApp for java phones.