It is important to make sure that the Time on your HandPunch time clock is correct, otherwise, the incorrect time may lead to issues such as employees punching in late, even though they are early.
Using the Biometric HandPunch Manager, it is very easy to correct the time on the clock.
- Launch the Biometric HandPunch Manager and connect to your device
- Go to Clock Options
- Here, you can easily set the time/date and date format of your clock
- Clicking the Calendar will set the date to the current date on your computer
- Clicking the Clock will set the time to the current time on your computer
In order to automatically set the date and time:
- Launch the Biometric HandPunch Manager and go to the Time Service (Do not connect to a device yet)
- Click Install service if it has not already been installed. After the service has installed, it will automatically start, however, if the Blue Start button is available, then press the Start button.
- Connect to your device and go to Time Service.
- Choose how often, and at what time to start using the time service.
- Click Save, and then Start.
Your clock will now automatically update itself to the correct time.
For more information, please feel free to call us at 1-888-777-0388 or by sending an email to [email protected]
Download a 30 day Free Trial here!