- Connect to WebLogic Server (WLS) Console -> Deployments. Ensure that all deployed components are in ‘Active’ state.
- Use the command prompt to verify the opmn status, as the EM console will not always reflect the correct status.
- If any of the components is in ‘Prepared’ state, select that application and then click on “start servicing all requests”.
- Restart BI Server and Presentation Services
If this does not Resolve the issue please follow the steps below:
- In some cases, the following additional step might be needed to resolve the issue.
- Access the Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware control:http://<host.domain>:port/em
- Navigate to Business Intelligence -> coreapplication
- ‘Capacity Management’ tab -> ‘Scalability’ sub-tab
- Click on ‘Lock and Edit Configuration’ button
- Enter the IP address in the ‘Listen Address’ field
- Click on ‘Activate Changes’ followed by ‘Release Configuration’ buttons.
Restart BI Server and Presentation Services
This post first appeared on The Big Data - Business Intelligence By Sandeep Venu, please read the originial post: here