Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Key Responsibilities, Activities and Accountabilities:
· Work with the software team and our internal and external customers to develop product functional specifications and technical designs for CPS software products used in the cash processing industry.
· Assume responsibility for the technical aspect of assigned software projects.
· Review customer requirements and estimate implementation time.
· Develop software for high speed document sorters.
· Develop production automation software for cash processing industry.
· Develop and execute robust software testing and validation procedures.
· Ability to travel (domestically and internationally) up to 30% of the time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor of Science degree in related field.
· Minimum of ten years relevant software engineering experience.
· Expertise & experience in software development and testing practices.
· Expertise & experience in C/C++/C#.
· Working knowledge & experience in databases and SQL.
· Expertise & experience in OOD, OOA and component-based software applications
· Expertise & experience in XML
· Expert knowledge of developing for Windows Operating Systems
· Working knowledge & experience with version management software, preferably Tortoise SVN repository tool
· Working knowledge & experience in MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Visio.
· Ability to lead small (1 to 4) teams
· Must have good communication skills required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
· Must have excellent writing communication and documentation skills to generate the required software design documents
· Hard-working, goal oriented and with a high level of energy and enthusiasm; able to operate efficiently, effectively and professionally within a fast paced, dynamic and results driven business environment.
· A flexible and adaptable attitude, willing to accept and drive change, and able to work comfortably with ambiguity, frequent change and unpredictability.
· Ability to take direction from line managers and colleagues to facilitate the fast-paced culture and delivery of reports to tight timelines.
· Always act and behave in a way compliant with all CPS company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business and demonstrate our understanding of the Code of Business Principles.
Please visit below blog for more details and share your updated resume at earliest at [email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Paul| Operations Head
Vyzer Solutions Inc.
■ Direct 469.782.9185
■ Desk 469.782.4499 Ex 209
■ (469) 726 4477 (Fax)