On 18th September 2017, the most popular search engine launched its UPI- based digital Payment application for India which will be available on both Google Play Store and Apple app store.
Following are 5 most important things you should know about Tez:
1) You can make both online and offline payment for goods and services as well as carry out person-to-person transactions via the app.
2) You won’t get any option to store money in a wallet on the Tez App and can pay someone who does not use a Tez app if you have a valid UP address.
3) Tez can function on a wide range of smartphones and work will all the famous banks in India.
4) You can language support for English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu while using Tez.
5) According to a technology report on Techcrunch, you can do up to 20 transactions in a day with a limit of Rs 1,00.000 in one day. If you are a business user and own a current account related to Tez business app, the limit is Rs 50,000 per month with no fees but UPI.