Are you willing to build your own mobile app store? Then follow these 6 steps to create an ideal App Store :
1. Pay utmost importance to user experience: Your app store should always be able to offer commendable user experience. Do get a quality idea from the most famous Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store. The interface has to very user-friendly and instinctive so that the routine tasks can be carried out in few clicks. Due to the increasing usage of mobile devices, it is necessary for your store to be accessible through those gadgets. It should let the users rate the Apps and post their valuable comments. It should be able to send relevant notifications to target users and also customizable so that the administrators can make the desired modifications to upgrade its quality.
2. Fill the store with suitable apps: Make sure to include the most appropriate apps in the store which can be extremely useful to users and which can be very easy to be installed and used. There may also be a need for unique apps which the IT admins require to examine and analyse for proper functioning. The special apps will help to connect with certain users and lower the mess formed by numerous general apps.
3. Allow performing diverse management tasks: A mobile app store is considered to be an IT tool these days as it is a catalogue. It should let IT admins carry out different management activities from a centralized user interface. Apps need to get approved prior publishing and thus the store must come with effective license management process. It should also permit installing apps from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store. The store should be capable to support both third-party apps as well as corporate apps.
4. Offer monitoring and reporting facilities: The app store should be able to able to provide the tools that can accumulate data regarding the usage of apps by people. It should let find out the total number of users who downloaded and launched apps. Furthermore, it should facilitate the estimation of the performance of apps as that helps to understand where and how they need improvisation.
5. Link app store to other systems: The app store should be able to offer the required APIs or pre-built extensions. The other parties can thereby utilize the API to integrate with the store and then accomplish the essential activities.
6. Make the app store safe and protected: Be certain that the app store is secured as an unsecured one can put confidential data in danger and ruin your organization’s image. The protection is not only limited to apps meant for employees and corporate devices but also for personal devices. The more is the security is maximized security, the lesser is the risk.
So if you are really planning to build an excellent mobile app store, then do take the above-mentioned steps right away.