Do you want to build an app? Do you have knowledge of coding? Then it’s good for you but if you don’t know it then also there is nothing bad about it as you can easily build an app these days easily without Coding. With the growing advancement in technology, you can publish your app on the store.
Here the 5 platforms that can help to build a Mobile App easily without coding:
1. AppMachine: It is an effective platform to create mobile Apps that can be accessed on both Android and iOS powered devices. By using the drag and drop interface you can integrate varied building blocks which provide a good deal of features like photos, video, information, etc. You can also link your app to popular social networking websites like Facebook and Linkedin along with online stores. It gives you the liberty to create your app exactly the way you want to and checks how everything is working out with the help of ‘Previewer’ feature. After testing your app’s functionalities you can broadcast that on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
2. AppMakr: By using the AppMakr, you can build an Android, iOS, HTML5 apps with no hassle. The DIY app building platform allows you to create as many apps you want to and that too with innumerable updates, live updates, push notifications, etc. You can customize your app’s functionalities and appearance via the dashboard. You can preview your app before launching it on the store by a single click.
3. Instappy.com: If you want to create a mobile app instantly and in the most affordable manner, then you should opt for this cloud-based DIY platform. You can do the customization indefinite times even if you do not have enough coding abilities. Thus it is definitely one of the best platforms for beginners.
4. AppBuilder: It comes with two types of approaches for building apps that can match the needs of everyone. One is the online kit or the training offered by it and the other is that it will work with you create the outlay of app and fill it with introductory content. If you want your apps to stay protected then it can be the perfect choice as you can do so by using passwords and usernames before launching them on stores.
5. ShoutEm: It makes the app publishing process quite easy and comes with proper content management facilities. You can customize the app totally as per your wishes due to the availability of wide customization options and link it to Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, etc. Due to the several monetization options, you can create a revenue stream like deals, coupons, etc easily.